• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sunday the 11th...reiter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i show up with 2x that, i get to drink atleast a case. :flipoff: kelly, you an accomplished drinker?:flipoff:

Kelly said:
Just drink heavily :flipoff:

I'm down with that. If she is driving my beast I may be drinking in the passager side seat.

The sheet metal I don't care about. Just save the glass.:surrender:

shotmobile said:
I'm down with that. If she is driving my beast I may be drinking in the passager side seat.

Luckly, I got backup doors, glass, and a rear hatch that i'll be picking up on saturday :clappy:

Seriously, let her drive, it'll be a blast, nothing to crazy, we gotta deal with Paul's baby barbie Rubi on 33's :haha:

Nothing like Grand CHerokee owners bashing on the "super hardcore" Rubicon, eh :flipoff:

Kelly said:
Luckly, I got backup doors, glass, and a rear hatch that i'll be picking up on saturday :clappy:

Seriously, let her drive, it'll be a blast, nothing to crazy, we gotta deal with Paul's baby barbie Rubi on 33's :haha:

Nothing like Grand CHerokee owners bashing on the "super hardcore" Rubicon, eh :flipoff:

Damn you all:kiss:

crash said:
Sounds like amanda's rig is going to get well used :;

Hey knee boy, call me asap, need to get some bank info from you for a deposit :flipoff:

shotmobile said:

Yes dear be sure to drink up to ease the pain when I out wheel you in your own rig......

Am I in trouble now????? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts