• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Super Bowl

kevinhumphrey

I know a bunch of you guys aren't football people but for those who are what's your thoughts on the game and who are you pulling for???

A lot of missed calls by the Zebra. Almost looks like the fix is in :stir:

Another BS Super Bowl if you ask me. They blatantly missed or didn't call and even did not over turn calls that were challenged when it was clear it needed to be.

Other Super Bowls have been fixed in my opinion, so what's new. Manning is riding on a Horse in the sunset (pun intended), what a story to talk about forever... that's why the NFL scripted it.

Can't be fixed. Newton got beat. Peyton didn't beat him. I know he is one of the best, but if I was his defense I would be upset that he is getting all the press. They interviewed the MVP for 12 seconds and then Peyton for 2 hrs. He is good, but the defense dominated that game! I'm not a fan of the NFL but I love a good defensive game.

Talib an needed to be tossed after that bullshit move facemasking the receiver into the 3d row. :****:

Did anyone watch Cam Newton's post game interview? What a crying little bitch. Typical behaviour for his race. Also, the half time show sucked!!!!

And that waste of my evening is why I don't follow sportsball. Pssh.
On the upside I grilled some kick ass wings, cooked up some home made sausage my neighbor made, ate some yummy nachos and drank a few cold beers.... So it wasn't a total loss...

I had the game on in the background and would rewind on "important" plays. I am still cleaning up all my transfer case parts in the living room ;D and that definitely trumped the Super Bowl. I am still waiting for pics of Kush's SUPER BOWL :smoke:

Re: Super Bowl

I loved it, peyton didnt play great but he done enough to win. Defense won that game hands down, cam newton just got humbled big time, his stupid superman antics pissed me off and now hes a whinning little butt sore bitch. Epic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

https://video-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xtp1/v/t42.1790-2/12710077_1689194198022802_1000121545_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjU0NSwicmxhIjo4MDAsInZlbmNvZGVfdGFnIjoic3ZlX3NkIn0%3D&oh=1bf0819a431b0696f02395698fff135a&oe=56B946BA

Re:

ranger11 said:
https://video-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xtp1/v/t42.1790-2/12710077_1689194198022802_1000121545_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjU0NSwicmxhIjo4MDAsInZlbmNvZGVfdGFnIjoic3ZlX3NkIn0%3D&oh=1bf0819a431b0696f02395698fff135a&oe=56B946BA

What a moron!

I saw an interview with Beyonce about her halftime show performance. She said it was her tribute to the Black Panther Party..........****ing bullshit. How is it that ****ing naggers can do this kind of **** and it's "okay"?

Re: Super Bowl

BPINAZ said:
I saw an interview with Beyonce about her halftime show performance. She said it was her tribute to the Black Panther Party..........****ing bullshit. How is it that ****ing naggers can do this kind of **** and it's "okay"?
Because people with white guilt allow it to happen. Being labeled a racist is worst than a rapist in people's eyes now days.