• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Super Capable Toyota Crawler FS. Selling The Red Baron :(

Re: Re: Super Capable Toyota Crawler FS. Selling The Red Baron :(

TacomaJD said:
I still plan to be there somehow lol i got $900 cash from walmart today so the deal is legit this far at least.

yotasteve said:
Did you get get your deposit from that dude

......yes.

Well..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 123
infamous1 said:
Well maybe you can give him your screen name and password so he can post up some beer and casserole pics and some of dem stories while you off ridin marryin and whatnot and forgetting about your loyal HL fanbase!!:'(

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh X2

On a brighter note, guy from MN is supposed to be at my house Thursday morning to take a gander at the ole red beast and finalize the deal. Washed her up real good today. Hate to see her go, but am ready for all that money I will be saving and a fatter savings account. :dblthumb:

You buyin a 570 gayzr aren't you. Hell it would fit in the bed of your truck! :cougar:

Re: Re: Super Capable Toyota Crawler FS. Selling The Red Baron :(

BUG-E J said:
You buyin a 570 gayzr aren't you. Hell it would fit in the bed of your truck! :cougar:
Actually thought about buying a cheap Rhino, but am not going to buy anything else until I get a better idea of what's gonna happen with my job.

His name is Charlie Dunn I believe. Are you from up that way?

Yeah, Im in MN. Name dont ring a bell though.

Nice rig, I'm sure I'll see him on the trail or walking around the campground… asking for tire plugs. loller.gif

Re:

Thanks! He is coming back to get it in a month on his way back to MN, but paid today. He seemed like a great guy. No way in hell I would trust some random alabama redneck with that much money to hold a truck for a month for me. At least he did it with someone that won't **** him over, though.