• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

super strong shocks.

Just strap the axles down tight to the bump stops, no body roll then.

Harbor frieght atv winches front and rear to suck the truck down to control body roll.

I would look at the front geometry, and look at how the forces are acting on your suspension and on your shocks. Because from the sounds of it, its not working right.

you mean gravity.:;

so soft springs must be my issue then because without shocks it REALLY leans. I'll get some really stiff springs. thanks! :awesomework:

increase spring rate or fix the unloading problem. some people are cheap asses though.

I say replace some leafs in your packs with some stiffer stuff. try lowering that POS down at the same time. shocks are just a bandaid and you will wear them out/ blow them out if they are doing all the motion control in a cornering/sidehill situation. this might have to do with suspension setup. if you have minimal uptravel, and alot of downtravel your suspension could be unloading and causeing a "raising, or lifting" sensation.

Its a package deal, everything works together and against each other. your high COG combined with relatively narrow width and inboard ish springs. post a picture of this turd so i can pick it apart :flipoff:

All shocks have different valving as well. BBCS that Hot karla mentioned, have different coil and leaf spring valving in them when ordered. possible the 5150's you had were valved VERY incorrectly for your application.

sounds like a sway bar issue, go to a pull a part and find one that works for your set up. try it out, then you know what direction to go in, and you can fine tune from there.
why is everyone turning into a bunch of assholes on here?

If it is body roll you are upset with that is what a swaybar is designed for. Stiffer shocks will only slow down the movement. I run rock equipments sway bar and it works really well. They are only $300(a good set of shocks cost this much) and very tunable(just shorten the arm and its stiffer). Just my .02:awesomework: