• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Supercharged 3800 performance

TheMonster77

Hey guys I have a supercharged 3800 out of a 1994 Pontiac Bonneville SSEI. I am wondering about some performance upgrades I can do because ive never messed with a supercharged engine. Im going to use this engine in a moon buggy on 44s. Ive seen blower cams and roller rockers on the internet but didn't know what it changed as far as horsepower and torque. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Thanks Pholmann. what Im wondering is if these parts on 3800 performance will fit my engine because most of them are listed for newer year models

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/general-4x4-discussion/841159-3800-bible.html

Yours is a series I, and the worst of all of them. The series II has wiring upgrades that makes it better. The series IV has the best blower which builds more HP due to running cooler. Swapping to a Gen IV is said to build more power than any other mod for the money. The above link has every bit of info you could want to know, hope that helps.

Thanks for yalls input. Im going to put the engine in the buggy and run it some to see how it does before I upgrade but maybe itll work out good.

Re: Re: Supercharged 3800 performance

zjtrey said:
would love to know the build sheet on that motor! SHE BAD
X2 on the build sheet...

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk