• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RCV performance 2.5 ton axles?

ABrown

2012 Jimmy Smith Chassis- 90 proof
Anybody runnin these? $2200 a set with "you break it, we replace it" warranty.... that is almost worth it right there, but if your gonna be callin em after every ride.........no bueno!
url]

It uses the same size Bell as the regular Dana 60 axles do I believe. If you have Rockwells, Ouverson is the only way to go. Do it once and forget about it.

Thats what i was thinkin . Havent ever heard of any breakin the ouverson violaters but scott lemon seems like hes havin some knuckle issues on his buggy. Which ive seen several mud trucks do the same. Did he ever figure out what the problem was?

And i also just realized i posted this in the wrong damn section.... can somebody move it for me...

ABrown said:
Thats what i was thinkin . Havent ever heard of any breakin the ouverson violaters but scott lemon seems like hes havin some knuckle issues on his buggy. Which ive seen several mud trucks do the same. Did he ever figure out what the problem was?

And i also just realized i posted this in the wrong damn section.... can somebody move it for me...
broke one knuckle and spindle bolts backed out and broke. still havnt had any axle breakage. violaters only way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10-4 scott, thats the route. Im gonna take, i was also gonna ask u what steering setup ur using. I noticed u run ur ram behind the axle and thats what im wanting to do. Does ur setup work good?

ABrown said:
10-4 scott, thats the route. Im gonna take, i was also gonna ask u what steering setup ur using. I noticed u run ur ram behind the axle and thats what im wanting to do. Does ur setup work good?
stazworks steering,works pretty good. if you have the room go with dual pump, thats what im putting on my new one. think you gonna hate those 47s, took mine off after 3rd ride and will never use them again. lots of wheel speed,no traction. just saying!