• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Suspension Seat Dealers - South Sound

TrikeKid

Who's got suspension seats on the shelf/in the showroom in the south sound, preferably Tacoma? Seats in my Toyota have had it so I wanna upgrade just hesitant to spend that kinda coin on something I haven't had the chance to sit in/eye **** in person.

I know 4WP does Corbeaus and the Smittybilt seats, any PRP/Beard vendors around?

Those Guys in Bremerton has PRP's you can check out and sit in. I'm pretty sure you'll have to order a good seat no matter what, there are too many options. If i were buying new seats again, i'd check out Twisted Stitch, no local venders i know of though.

Those Guys in Bremerton has PRP's you can check out and sit in. I'm pretty sure you'll have to order a good seat no matter what, there are too many options. If i were buying new seats again, i'd check out Twisted Stitch, no local venders i know of though.

I don't mind ordering em through a dealer, just don't wanna ship the money off to Poly Performance or whoever and end up with a seat I don't like. Having some bank trouble from my past ****ing with me at the moment so I'm all cash business for a while anyway.

I've parked myself in some Corbeaus in a customer rig for a while and I like em but I'm a picky bitch and want the best fit I can get within my budget.

We have a classic Mastercraft to sit in as well.

I also have a set of Corbeau baja jp sitting in back you could try out. They'll be gone friday though

Last edited:
+1 for PRP's and Pat @ Those Guys. He has several different models in stock so you can plant your butt in 'em and try them out.

I have Corbeaus in my TJ, very comfy but they are not holding up as I had hoped, the bolster on the drivers seat on the outside has worn through the leatherette and fabric. Also the foam on that bolster has worn and now the steel rod inside kidney punches me at times. :eeek:

I can't help you with your search because I'm on the dry side of the state but I will say one thing, even though this site has vendors who pay to advertise here, its nice as a member to be able to recommend a non vendor business in a general chat area without receiving a nasty pm from administration.

I can't help you with your search because I'm on the dry side of the state but I will say one thing, even though this site has vendors who pay to advertise here, its nice as a member to be able to recommend a non vendor business in a general chat area without receiving a nasty pm from administration.

True dat. :awesomework: I know exactly where that came from. :cool:

It must be terrible to be constantly persecuted and put down like you are. I truly feel sorry for you.

Who's got suspension seats on the shelf/in the showroom in the south sound, preferably Tacoma? Seats in my Toyota have had it so I wanna upgrade just hesitant to spend that kinda coin on something I haven't had the chance to sit in/eye **** in person.

I know 4WP does Corbeaus and the Smittybilt seats, any PRP/Beard vendors around?

As others have said, we have all the common PRP models in the show room to try out, we dont stock any of the models because they are built based on the colors and options you choose.