• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

suzuki parts??

rooinater

where would a good place to find the wiper link arm for a suzuki samurai? i was out fixing the squeaky windshield wiper blades that don't do their job... while removing the windshield wiper arm the bolt snapped. i'm trying to find a place to order a new or used one without going through suzuki... they wanted 100 bucks for the arm that links the 2 windshield wiper blades together... thanks...

where would a good place to find the wiper link arm for a suzuki samurai? i was out fixing the squeaky windshield wiper blades that don't do their job... while removing the windshield wiper arm the bolt snapped. i'm trying to find a place to order a new or used one without going through suzuki... they wanted 100 bucks for the arm that links the 2 windshield wiper blades together... thanks...

I just sold a windshield frame that I planned on taking the linkage out of to sell separate. The first wiper bolt snapped like yours so it all went together.

If not local from someone then

www.trailtough.com

hawksuzukiparts.com/main_parts.htm

Both have a junkyard of samurais.

I'm gonna be parting out a body this weekend, and will try and remove the setup without breaking---I'll let ya know if successful.......

I'm sure I have one at my cabin......lemme know if you don't have any luck with Hawk's (they're awesome and should be able to help you out) and we can arrange something:;