• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Switch Panels

poolman

I did a search and I couldn't find anything since 2014, so I'm wondering what the best bang for the buck switch panels out? And how are they holding up????? Thanks

Re: Switch Panels

rafter b2000 said:
I did a 12 volt guy switch panel on my new buggy. They are nice.

Thanks Donnie, I'm looking forward to seeing your new buggy it should be unreal! :****:

This is the one I went with. Not sure if you looked at my build or not.

DF0CAC00-E980-477D-BCFD-C59C289CE977_zpskqcia6dz.jpg

34A45944-0E2C-4E1E-BA75-57216DC0E19F_zpsilibcuqj.jpg

Re: Re: Switch Panels

pholmann said:
This is the one I went with. Not sure if you looked at my build or not.

DF0CAC00-E980-477D-BCFD-C59C289CE977_zpskqcia6dz.jpg

34A45944-0E2C-4E1E-BA75-57216DC0E19F_zpsilibcuqj.jpg
For the money the quickcar are hard to beat.

Just an fyi, most std switches won't fit correctly in the quickcar panels. A few rigs locally have had switches go bad on the trail and we found this out trying a trail fix. Not sure if they sell replacement switches for their panels?

Not trying to doubt you, but those switches look pretty standard to me. What about standard ones doesn't fit?

pholmann said:
Jduck pointed me in that direction. We will blame him if we hate it lol.

:rolf: had my jeep out with it for the first time this weekend, it worked like it was supposed to, hopefully it'll hold up over time.

Re: Re: Switch Panels

patooyee said:
Not trying to doubt you, but those switches look pretty standard to me. What about standard ones doesn't fit?
The issue he had was the ground side. This panel uses a metal bar across all the switches for the ground circuit.

All the switches we tried that day didn't bolt in the right direction on the ground post and they were to long to fit in there. We made it work with some jumpers but not a long term solution.

I still think it's a great panel for the price.