• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

T.C AND ULTRA4

shrek tits

Is T.C still racing ultra4 or did he throw in the towel? Seemed like he was all in then disappeared.

shrek tits said:
Is T.C still racing ultra4 or did he throw in the towel? Seemed like he was all in then disappeared.
I asked him about it in Arkansas and he said he would or wanted to but they were trying to sell the car?

al1tonyota said:
I asked him about it in Arkansas and he said he would or wanted to but they were trying to sell the car?
[/quote
Buying or building another car or done? What ever happened with the Bomber IFS?

As far as we know we are done with Ultra4. Sponsor decided he didn't want to do it anymore. Last I heard the IFS car is sitting at Randys waiting on someone to buy it honestly not sure what will happen with it.

I'd love to get my hands on the pile in Randys shop, but the $ figure was not even remotely realistic. Sad they'd let it roll up in cobwebs vs. be realistic about it.
I know what armada wants for it straight from them, no need for a $50k markup, the wait line from armada isnt even existent.

How much of the armada stuff is left on the IFS bomber? They robbed the arms for Healys junk during koh15' after he broke one didn't they?

FlatlandFSJ said:
How much of the armada stuff is left on the IFS bomber? They robbed the arms for Healys junk during koh15' after he broke one didn't they?

I'm sure he replaced whatever he borrowed.

InDaShop said:
I'd love to get my hands on the pile in Randys shop, but the $ figure was not even remotely realistic. Sad they'd let it roll up in cobwebs vs. be realistic about it.
I know what armada wants for it straight from them, no need for a $50k markup, the wait line from armada isnt even existent.

I was wondering why it never re surfaced,makes sense. Definitely a nice pile of parts. Are you going to build another if yours sells?

InDaShop said:

does that really surprise you though? :stir: laughing1

Thats a real shame, i thought he was really kicking ass especially to be new to u4, showed a ton of promise to be a top contender in the near future imo

Re:

The whole deal is a bad situation. I'm sure neither parties care to discuss all the details on a public forum.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk