• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tan Bullet remake...

I checked on him a gear set 260.00 and install 148.00 . The thing is Randy's said he needs to run a detroit that is machined for this gear set. Said that he would still have to run the spacer with the detroit but if they was set up on a 61 without a detroit then they would eventually break again. Has anyone else heard of this?

caglezxj said:
I checked on him a gear set 260.00 and install 148.00 . The thing is Randy's said he needs to run a detroit that is machined for this gear set. Said that he would still have to run the spacer with the detroit but if they was set up on a 61 without a detroit then they would eventually break again. Has anyone else heard of this?

X2!!!!! im tryn several diff options right now...

EOR MFG said:
So Is it a 61 in the back?
Yes

Option 1- ~IF~ randys will warranty me a gear set/install kit, then i will put the 61 back together.

option 2- if not, then i will build a dana 70 with 6.17s :mad: very unepexted problem but it comes with the tear-down phase...

take it to danny...see if he can call jeremy and swap it...but from the looks of it...it was setup off...not a gear failure...but thats just my .02

JFab said:
take it to danny...see if he can call jeremy and swap it...but from the looks of it...it was setup off...not a gear failure...but thats just my .02
already have, called jeremy and he got me set up with thier warranty shop in Wa. I am mailing it tomorrow for them to inspect...

Can you get your cage done in time to make the Shamrock run at Morris Mountian with us?

dude, get rockin. gotta make it for st.pattys ride.!

my **** will be done. i'll be peelin the **** out and rockin out.