• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

TC Racing Menace

The Luke

Looks like he's going with a Super Charged, IFS, trailing arm rig(similar to Money Maker). Looks like a bad mama-jama.
1577119407991.png

Glad to see more people converting to boosted power plants. I love a good big block beating the ground but I don't think you're reaping the benefits of it in this type of sport/hobby.

I'm sure there is quite a bit of money tied up that power plant.

I'm still wanting someone to use the Coyote platform with a Whipple/Magnusson/VMP/Edelbrock blower. Yes, we all know Mod Motors have 57 cams and 12 miles of timing chains and 852 sensors and they are twice the size of a Caterpillar Dozer motor.

I'm thinking with the right gearing, you could get some awesome wheel speed out of it. From the vids, these rigs seem to be turning some good RPM aside from the technical parts.

Those upper and lower control arms look Beefy!

Kind of shocked, or maybe it's just the angle of the picture but I figured he'd try to get a little more camber out of the front for higher cornering speed.

I'm sure he has his reasons....he know's **** about tomorrow that I can't remember last week.

I thought besides breaking parts on Money Maker he went away from IFS due to not being able to get it to react on rocks and ledges for the way he likes to drive. The IFS soaked up the hits and he couldn't "bounce" it to pop it up a ledge and get on top.

I thought besides breaking parts on Money Maker he went away from IFS due to not being able to get it to react on rocks and ledges for the way he likes to drive. The IFS soaked up the hits and he couldn't "bounce" it to pop it up a ledge and get on top.
He also has unfinished business, so if the course isn't a fit for this buggy. He has another proven buggy to drive.

Glad to see more people converting to boosted power plants. I love a good big block beating the ground but I don't think you're reaping the benefits of it in this type of sport/hobby.

I'm sure there is quite a bit of money tied up that power plant.

I'm still wanting someone to use the Coyote platform with a Whipple/Magnusson/VMP/Edelbrock blower. Yes, we all know Mod Motors have 57 cams and 12 miles of timing chains and 852 sensors and they are twice the size of a Caterpillar Dozer motor.

I'm thinking with the right gearing, you could get some awesome wheel speed out of it. From the vids, these rigs seem to be turning some good RPM aside from the technical parts.

If I had the $ that's what I'd have. I have a spare coyote motor at my shop, currently building a truck with coyote conversion. Just decided to whipple it last week, we will see how it goes first. But they are sooo bad when they get some boost

He made comment to it on the video. Basically sounded, to me, like he didn't feel he had the time to do the tuning it would take to make IFS work; so he put together something he already knew. Obviously Outlaw has proven that IFS can be fast and survive.

If I had the $ that's what I'd have. I have a spare coyote motor at my shop, currently building a truck with coyote conversion. Just decided to whipple it last week, we will see how it goes first. But they are sooo bad when they get some boost
I still can't believe nobody has done a boosted coyote in a bouncer. Those motors respond so well to boost.

I was running a n/a coyote. Definitely needed boost. But after messing it up I decided to go with something a little different

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1546124004636.jpg
    FB_IMG_1546124004636.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 238
Anyone else notice he's just running a suspension seat and not the race seat? Maybe he's just using the suspension seat for shock tuning.