• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Teen got ticket for illegal offroad use...

live down the road..iv talked with that leo...he warned our group of 5 rigs to stay out as we unloaded our trailers..he is the same guy who patroles tahuya and rieter....hehehe...but we were warned so we did not go up them trails..lol.. instead we just drove down the way a mile or so tell we passed the dnr land .then wheeled all day long with no problems...there is 3 good big places to wheel out here...so stay off his land and have fun..if it is posted stay out ...dont go......ill start watching for pms....lol ..i have trailer parking:haha::haha::haha:

I have no idea if this would actually happen, but I don't want to be the one to find out...

if a group of actual wheelers gets cought...i believe this would happin..go on youtube type in wheelin in ravensdale...a guy got tickited and left his dash cam running for 10 minits while rankin gave him the speech....it was a we been coming here our whole life guy like me...but he got the 87 doller fine...if it were real rigs tearin **** up....it would be worse...but as for rieter ...its only 1 guy...he will be there at least twice a week....he has alot to do lol..:redneck:

i have trailer parking::

Your gonna have to start charging.:D

----Exept for me.:redneck:

15 years ago Ravensdale was the place to be around here. All the tractor tire guys (some well known):; putting on a show. There was more land to play on back then. Things have changed. You need local intel to guide you into the new less patrolled areas.

15 years ago Ravensdale was the place to be around here. All the tractor tire guys (some well known):; putting on a show. There was more land to play on back then. Things have changed. You need local intel to guide you into the new less patrolled areas.

I was just watching a wheeling video from 93 at ravensdale HAHA

Is the ticket for trespassing? If so I've had one of those and when I went to court for it the judge made it pretty clear that if I got a second offense for the same thing and they would come down hard.

Yep things change and not always for the better necesarily:booo:. Wife and I took a walk yesterday on the Milton trail through the caynon. Anyone else on here remember the Milton caynon in the 70s and 80s ? It was a great local wheeling spot. As we walked down the paved path that was once the old trail I was pointing ot to the wife all of the routes we used to have before The gravel pit and the city of Milton locked us out due to "resource damage" Now the sand pit it 5 times the size and there are house's and apartments on much of the land we were "damaging" Now there is runoff from the developments and new drainage areas from runoff. The water in them chocked full of yard chemicals I would bet. Oh well its a nice trail to walk and bike on :awesomework:

yes poky i grew up in milton riding dirt bikes and my dads old sand rail days..we used to camp out for the weekend out there and when i hit high school we would sneek down there and burry our jeeps in the pond ..hell i even took my paddles down there to pre run them when i bought them from jim calison...superflys dad...ahh the good ol days.......lets do a renagade trip....:redneck:

I was just watching a wheeling video from 93 at ravensdale HAHA
Yea, I had a few vhs tapes of the tractor tire squad out there back in the day.. I loaned them out, and never saw the guy again.:mad:

Yep things change and not always for the better necesarily:booo:. Wife and I took a walk yesterday on the Milton trail through the caynon. Anyone else on here remember the Milton caynon in the 70s and 80s ? It was a great local wheeling spot. As we walked down the paved path that was once the old trail I was pointing ot to the wife all of the routes we used to have before The gravel pit and the city of Milton locked us out due to "resource damage" Now the sand pit it 5 times the size and there are house's and apartments on much of the land we were "damaging" Now there is runoff from the developments and new drainage areas from runoff. The water in them chocked full of yard chemicals I would bet. Oh well its a nice trail to walk and bike on :awesomework:

Their hypocracy knows no limits..

I walked into a couple areas yesterday. The first one was all paved, and civilized. My kid took me back about a quarter mile, and then we cut off, and crossed a creek. He showed me where he, and some of the locals have a bootleg dirt jump course. It is about as big as a basketball court, and really nice. It took a lot of hard work. If it gets discovered by the wrong person, it will probably be levelled. The kids are probably all criminals in the minds of the land nazi's.
Then I walked into another area to check out an urban wheelin' spot that I never knew existed. It was pretty lame. Some kid was in there stuck in a Ford. But what disturbed me about the wheelin' area is that there was trash piles all over the place. No wonder we get shut out of so many area's. People think it is the wheelers. Although most of it I would guess is just cheap peckerheads that don't want to pay to go to the dump.

If you're going to participate, get your facts straight and present them to us......stop spewing crap out your mouth. Just the facts ma'am.

I'm pretty sure they're straight. My bro got one and it was $250 and it went on his record (for 7 years) as a federal offense. :kissmybutt:

I used to take my Baja there in the 80s... I moved to AZ in the late 90s for 6-7 years... When we got back up here, nothing was the same...

IDK who's land it wasn't in the mountains.

Then your example and input is not useful, to help us understand the consequences of certain actions. It's just a 2nd hand story, hearsay. I know of a guy that DIDN'T get a ticket for doing "something".......get what I'm saying?

Good for Officer Rankin!

This area is a watershed and it's obvious the area is marked NO TRESPASSING with those barricades. The kid got off too easy, and should've got the misdemeanor 2nd degree trespassing charge. I know this area very well, it's getting totally destroyed because of kids like this not respecting the landowners or signage. It's about time local LEO's are starting to cracking down. It's because of people like this that the good areas are getting shut down.

Good for Officer Rankin!

This area is a watershed and it's obvious the area is marked NO TRESPASSING with those barricades. The kid got off too easy, and should've got the misdemeanor 2nd degree trespassing charge. I know this area very well, it's getting totally destroyed because of kids like this not respecting the landowners or signage. It's about time local LEO's are starting to cracking down. It's because of people like this that the good areas are getting shut down.

I agree with everything but the highlighted part. You are giving credit to the boogeyman, when the boogeyman doesn't exist.

Latest posts