• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Teen got ticket for illegal offroad use...

it is not a watershed .u dont know it that well.the gate is all the way up on top ..the timber company own a chunk in between,then dnr owns the bottom .it is posted and they put a cement block in the ground.that means stay out...it was dumb of him to go beyond that point..he should be fined...rankin told me they are considering making it a usege area..depends on the amount of backing.i wont push for that due to it not being worth the effort..fight for rieter and forget about ravensdale...unless you have the OK you are tresspasing...good thing i do..lol:fawkdancesmiley:

it is not a watershed .u dont know it that well.the gate is all the way up on top ..the timber company own a chunk in between,then dnr owns the bottom .it is posted and they put a cement block in the ground.that means stay out...it was dumb of him to go beyond that point..he should be fined...rankin told me they are considering making it a usege area..depends on the amount of backing.i wont push for that due to it not being worth the effort..fight for rieter and forget about ravensdale...unless you have the OK you are tresspasing...good thing i do..lol:fawkdancesmiley:

Hmm, you may have to show me this place. So I can keep a watch on it and keep illegal wheelers out of course :awesomework:

15 years ago Ravensdale was the place to be around here. All the tractor tire guys (some well known):; putting on a show. There was more land to play on back then. Things have changed.

No way, wouldnt happen...:eek:

I grew up in the town of Auburn and we used to go wheeling and motor cycle riding all the time at a place called stuck river road. You could ride/wheel from stuck river road to lake tapps on the trail all day . The good old days.
There used to be a place up by Black Diamond.The back side of the mines where we used to go as well and that was fun. ohh so long ago.
Ooh well like they say{ PAY TO PLAY } so I guess Reiter IS OPEN:stirpot:
Duane

i used to ride aubern game farm park to lake tapps to dude..then id ride the river across the valley jump on jovida and ride home...life sucks now that there is so many tree huggers out here.cant do crap ..just sayin

Ravensdale was fairly lame wheeling. If it were open and I lived in the area I would wheel there too but it's not worth fighting to reopen in my opinion....

Good for Officer Rankin!

This area is a watershed and it's obvious the area is marked NO TRESPASSING with those barricades. The kid got off too easy, and should've got the misdemeanor 2nd degree trespassing charge. I know this area very well, it's getting totally destroyed because of kids like this not respecting the landowners or signage. It's about time local LEO's are starting to cracking down. It's because of people like this that the good areas are getting shut down.

They closed Evans all winter, where else should he go? It's only going to get worse, when you close the wheeling spots, then the wheelers will scatter all over the country side and make their own areas.

i used to ride aubern game farm park to lake tapps to dude..then id ride the river across the valley jump on jovida and ride home...life sucks now that there is so many tree huggers out here.cant do crap ..just sayin

I'm pretty certain the Muckleshoot Indian Tribe controls the Stuck river drive access area now. Yeah, that's a BIG area that was fun, but now locked down and patrolled by King County Sheriff's Office, Muckleshoot Department of Fisheries, and Muckleshoot Security.

On the side note Tribal members have 24/7 access there....so it's time to make a Friend?

no need bud i have friends right here,and if you know where to go it is fun..we got a rock garden.lots of mud if thats your thing trails hill climbs ..the hunting sucks out here though:fawkdancesmiley::;

Ravensdale was fairly lame wheeling. If it were open and I lived in the area I would wheel there too but it's not worth fighting to reopen in my opinion....

there was 3 spots out here..the dnr land mcdonld mnt. curt erickson...erickson logging owns the 15000 acres you probly wheeled ..aka the washout trails sand tracks mole hills..along the green river..that was the place you could see 100 jeeps on any weekend.its a hunting club now.and the new spot ...in the last 10 years.i wont give the land owners name .he dont want the numbers out there but us that live out here he dosent chase us down..he lives out here also..we keep it clean and poliece it our selfs..we kick the wood pirates out and the target shooters.it has alot to offer but it soon will be track homes.so its a lost cause...at least tell the housing market picks up again.we dont want to see our woods developed out here and atend the councle meetings...sorry for the bad gramer.it is fun but dont come here.unless your invited ..nothing last for ever we have a bon fire every weekend and its a good time.everyone out here has wheelers.you wont see the junk cars here we hook up a strap and get em out to the road.it is the only choice left as they are taking our rights to the land we pay for away.

oh..the hunting club a key for year round access is only 500...you need 4x4 to get up there just saying..i used to work in the woods with erickson and my inlaws family still contracts with him regularly...they are shovel logging off kangly right now on the ravensdale strait stretch....someone should hit him up...i might but i dont got the 5 bills laying around yet...

Ravensdale.... Like Hazzard County for wheelers:redneck:
.Rut Runners
beats all ya ever saw, been in trouble with the law since the day they was born

Last edited:

Latest posts