• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Thanks for the Motivational butt hurt HL Crew.

Re: Anybody free saturday to cut some perches. *pics added*

and yes, he does wear these clothes everyday.
100_3150.jpg

100_3153.jpg

100_3154.jpg

100_3155.jpg

just for fun
100_3152.jpg

Sumbitch even own a pair of shoes?? :flipoff1:

I know I felt out of place walking around Bama in shoes. Fuggin ladies at the truckstop thought Cabot was high falutin' when he walked in with shoes on, they tried to pick him up. He was down for it two, until they both smiled and couldnt make a full set of teeff between the two of 'em :flipoff1: Oh wait that might have been Mississippi molaugh

braves10and22 said:
3: a pair of flip flops, a pair of crocs, and his work shoes. ::)

Pics of said STEEL TOED work shoes , converted to slip ons
100_3164.jpg

100_3165.jpg

InDaShop said:
I know I felt out of place walking around Bama in shoes. Fuggin ladies at the truckstop thought Cabot was high falutin' when he walked in with shoes on, they tried to pick him up. He was down for it two, until they both smiled and couldnt make a full set of teeff between the two of 'em :flipoff1: Oh wait that might have been Mississippi molaugh

you walk into a local bait n beer store in 'bama with shoes and typical response from a local: "Can't hide money!$!$!$!$!$!$!$"

I am glad Muchado got on that ass. skully
That is more progress in two weeks then I have seen on that thing in two years. Do a little each week and you will be on the trails in no time.

Take your time and do it properly. It will piss you off to rush thru the process then get on the trails and work on it more than you ride.

You have to start somewhere and progress looks good.

Keep It Up thumb.gif

My handy work to get the bed off, all the bolts come out fine except the last two and I couldn't get my hands up and around the head of the bolt or the nut(in the frame) so I did the next best thing cut holes and cut them out :flipoff1: . Found the reason I couldn't get a wrench on the bolt head, there was 25 years of Alabama dirt built up around it.
100_3157.jpg

I thought about bobbing/dovetailing the bed but the amount of rust and holes in the bed I think I'll just toss it for scrap and put a flatbed on it.

I've got two holey cherry bombs if anybody needs them, the exhaust was cut right before the cat(no more) and two pipes ran to the rear with said cherry bombs on them, they look to have been welded up a few times from blow outs in the mufflers. :eek:

Ive tried talking dad into SAS this beaut. doubt it'll ever happen though
100_3162.jpg

A little Saturday update:

Bumper is off(anybody need a cattle pusher?)
100_3166.jpg

Erin put in work cutting the shackles, the brace was not wide enough to go around the frame, I don't believe I'm going to need the brace but guess only time will tell.
100_3168.jpg

Mocked up flatbed, we had a discussion on where the tank needs to go either on the bed or between the frame rails right under it to have more room to store ****. Also think I'll put that free tire carrier to use at some point (thank's John G.)
100_3167.jpg

Still waiting on the bushings from foothill offroad. I ordered a piece from them the other week and it took 3 days to get here I ordered bushings the first of last week and I'm still waiting on them.

oh snap, this will have to go in the tech section before long. I need good dimensions on a frame hanger for a 1st gen toy to chevy fullsize. really just the frame width out to out on the first gen and how high you want your bolt holes for the springs (how low below bottom of frame rail). I think I still have the shackles drawn on a cup sitting on the iron worker molaugh.
you'll need some bushings for the frame and some 1.75x.120" wall tube for the upper end of the shackles.

I know I'm skipping ahead but all of ya'll opinions are greatfully aprriciated.

Driveshafts, I'm probably going to just make my own out of some sch 80 pipe (as seen on pbb). Would you just put a 1/2 ton yoke on the axle end or use a Toyota yoke and just use the conversion joint? I've got both types of yokes I can use as I got a 1/2 ton driveshaft when I got the axles.

blacksheep10 said:
oh snap, this will have to go in the tech section before long. I need good dimensions on a frame hanger for a 1st gen toy to chevy fullsize. really just the frame width out to out on the first gen and how high you want your bolt holes for the springs (how low below bottom of frame rail). I think I still have the shackles drawn on a cup sitting on the iron worker molaugh.
you'll need some bushings for the frame and some 1.75x.120" wall tube for the upper end of the shackles.

the frame has the tube already In it, front shackle went through the frame. I've got bushings ordered for it as well just waiting on them. as far as the demensions of the outside to outside of the frame I'll get them tomorrow perch width on a chevy is 31.5 on center I believe.

I'm gone to get dinner then sit down and try to knock out a good portion of your website tonight since the hoodrat is gone for the weekend.

and for rob, the basketball shorts and no shoes were traded in today for another pair of shorts and some flipflops :flipoff1:

Latest posts