• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

THE BIG JOHNSON RIDE

R

rock yuppie

February 21 and 22 at Mountain Side off road Park. Come out and help welcome Peck back to the trails. We will have food availible as well as free camping. Be sure to bring a saw, we have plenty of downed trees for you to cut all the firewood you need. This will be a great time to spend with Peck and friends from all over. thumb.gif

so because this is a "big johnson" ride does it mean i can come and not fear being kicked out for talking about giving my friends ol' lady an abortion w/ a coat hanger in front of all the soccer moms???

just wondering... :flipoff1:

Dang Draggbody those discussions between you and your buddy got a very detailed with guy's wifes and kids around. I caught some serious slack that afternoon. I forgot to thank you for the ass chewwwwwwing I got :flipoff1:. I even fixed the bottom of Flash Over so you could get up it now. Now come on and lets ride. I got some new stuff to beat your black and rust colored bling up on. thumb.gif

yeah, i am a poor roll model... i guess i should clean up my mouth and take up drinking because driving under the influence provides a positive image for young impressionable children... ::)

but i'll be there, foul mouth on like always... and i'll be sportin me some new coilovers and 1 1/4" heims in the rear suspension.... pepper.gif

I gotta see the new links and coils. I've got a buddy in the process of putting a rig together and thats what he is going to run front and rear. So far I have been happy with my fox shocks but I wonder what it will do to the performance of my buggy once I stick the V-8 in it.

I will be there this is great for Peck hope 4 a good turnout maybe me and some other want go for another roof ride can't wait to c TC's new rig in action

Yeah, we ramped the climbs in the back so they are not under cut anymore. Still tough to get up but easier to back off of. thumb.gif

Hey TC, Peck just left the house and is exited about this s**t. Al + company will start fixing his in the next couple of weeks.Dude is ready to get back in his rigg now!!!

I knew it wouldn't last long. Same ol'Peck you couldn't hogg tie him from that buggy and especailly from the driver seat. I bet Al + company are even havin a hard time trying to keep him from trying to work on it. I'm glad to see he is excited about the ride and gettin back in the buggy and doing some wheelin. I will be there for sure!!!

80toyota said:
Thanks TC and anyone else that can participate.

i know for sure i can get darrel and Brian to come and wes, and a few others from chattanooga.... we will be more then glad to help out the peckster! thumb.gif

Glad your getting to come to our park for the first time TC. We are constantly working to grow and improve the park. We have natural solid rock obstacles, dirt and rock and just dirt/man made stuff. We have everything from simple to insane. After watching your videos I think you'll find our park to be a good place to get your giggle on. If any of you see a good future line while your at the park, bring it to our attention so we can get it cut in before your next visit.

Latest posts