• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

THE BIG JOHNSON RIDE

John G made lines all day no body else even tried. he went up eagles nest with steady light throttle without pulling cable. that buggy is amazing

Got home late last night from the park. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who showed up for this cause. This is this best sport out there by far. Trails were packed, parking was pushed to the limits, the weather was great and we never heard the first complaint. Peck showed up in great spirits and even tried to pay his way into the park. A big thanks to John Wadsworth and his family for there help as well as Tony Black and Scott Prince for their trail prep help and the locals for help parking. Hats off to all of you. thumb.gif

jrhall said:
John G made greg look dumb several times... :flipoff1:

John G is a butthead. My new parade wave to him looks something like this... :flipper: :flipper: :flipper: :flipper: :flipper: :flipper: :flipper: :flipper: :flipper: :flipper: :flipper: :flipper: :flipper: :flipper: :flipper: :flipper: :flipper: :flipper: :flipper: :flipper: :flipper: :flipper: :flipper: :flipper: :flipper: :flipper: :flipper: :flipper: :flipper: :flipper: :driving: :flipper: :flipper: :flipper: :flipper: :flipper: :flipper: :flipper: :flipper:

I am not the only one he made look stupid this weekend, but I was the " Chief Inspector No Clusoe" when it came to slab rock climbing. He cracked me up when he pulled up next to me on the climb, "hey Gregg, should I call Triple A?" :flipgotcha:

On a serious note though, great event, great place, great turnout, great people, GREAT CAUSE. All for you PECK...

You guys on the fitty's killed me. Funniest **** I have seen in a long time. That 1.6 horsepower is way too much for any one person to hang onto. booyang booyang

Thanx Bob for the good time. I had a blast even without my truck there. lots of good people out this weekend. Great show by all the buggies.

CHASMAN9 said:
You guys on the fitty's killed me. Funniest **** I have seen in a long time. That 1.6 horsepower is way too much for any one person to hang onto. booyang booyang

That is changing hopefully next week. Gona bump it up to around 8hp so I can at least get around on the perimeter trails. :****:

That place was packed, and I don't see how anyone got around without a booyang.

John Galbreath Jr. said:
That is a sticky park fo sho.

Your stickier than Lester Hayes and a football. :****: I saw you playing with Jimmy (EOR) on Rev Limiter the same way you did me. :flipgotcha:

wontwork said:
That is changing hopefully next week. Gona bump it up to around 8hp so I can at least get around on the perimeter trails. :****:

Damn son, gonna get out of control quick with all that bump. Carl is going to be pissed at you when you go by. :flipoff1:

Does BFG make krawlers for fitty's? sick

CHASMAN9 said:
wontwork said:

Damn son, gonna get out of control quick with all that bump. Carl is going to be pissed at you when you go by. :flipoff1:

It is gona be the same motor work carl has got, thats why it is called Jr. If you go any bigger on the motor it gets DEEP in the pocket.

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Rev Limiter was fun OPEN front and rear!!!!!!!!!

Yah yah yah, next time try it with 50 pounds of air in each tire for fun. What was the name of the last hill climb we did out where the rock was relocated? thumb.gif

Got there late...About 1....but had a blast and got to talk to Peck. Glad to see him out and in good spirit, very nice guy.
Very good turn out for a very good cause.

Latest posts