• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The boards have sucked all week....

Lay's buggy thus far..........................

He did get his ORI's yesterday too..

[attachment deleted by admin]

FUnny you would say that. I thought the same thing. I bet if you did a time frame look by post count for this week on this board I would be #1. :dunno: I try posting good stuff.
Strut pics, Kelly mods, XRRA videos, trying to get pumped for XRRA Badlands, and not even a nible. The board is slow.

LAy those ORI's are the bizness. Wait until you get to wheel them.

They'd be fuggin dead if not for your blingage post's this week. Your the only one thats had anything going on wheeling related i think.

Bones with the bike purchases and Muchado with the bike posuer 'n :flipoff1: That pretty much sums up the week thus far. laughing1

in even less interesting news, i have the headlights mostly wired and put the big diff cover on the rig last night. I did get Kellys engine mount brace plates today as well. Looking forward to bouncin it around this weekend down the street for some testy testy time. Boss man is headed outta town so maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe Ill actually get a minute to tow it to work for Shock tuning... :dunno:

yes boring

I am not even motivated to get pics of the new bike either. Unsure what is going on 'round here, but it god damn well better stop.

Jrich did post some pics of some nasty ass sluts though

P said:
Bones, put your new Gf on the bike for some pose pics :woody: pepper.gif
Doubt that happens. I asked her last night about nekkid pics for Paul and she said she doubt she'd do that for me if I was deployed in the military..... :( not saying she wouldn't do it for you though. hahaha

P said:
Bones, put your new Gf on the bike for some pose pics :woody: pepper.gif

I heard Bones got a new girl because her house floated away in the flood and Bones took her in like FEMA.

Haters molaugh

Had a chick i dated last year loose her house in the flood. I had dinner with her a while back....have not talked to her since...yeah I am a ****, but at least I did pay for the food. laughing1

I can hear that conversation.....

Homeless chick: Yep, I lost my home and everything I own in the flood. I have no place to go........................(waiting with hopeful eyes)

Bones: You gonna eat that salad?

6uldv8 said:
I can hear that conversation.....

Homeless chick: Yep, I lost my home and everything I own in the flood. I have no place to go........................(waiting with hopeful eyes)

Bones: You gonna toss my salad?
fixed.

she has a place to live. and I for some reason was being nice. ::)

Bones said:
fixed.

she has a place to live. and I for some reason was being nice. ::)

I didnt know feedin a bitch a dolla value burger to get in her pants constituted being nice..... :flipoff1:

I am waiting on some parts to finish "welderin'" my steering cross-over on the 'Yoat, but that is not entirely interesting....