Fri: Wedding rehearsal
Rehearsal dinner
Bachelor party!!!!!!!!

Sat. Wedding
Reception
Wedding after party

Sun. recover
Yard work
Work on pulling trans and winch on the buggy.

Work and then ?????????
Sat - Work on camper some, maybe work on buddies pool so his wife can get in her bikini :woot:
Sun - Head to the lake to look at bikinis and stay cool

Oh yeah, hopefully be mulling over a job offer that should be here today :woot: :woot:

Today- Work until 3:30, Go home, get in the bed.
Sat- Work 4:30am-1pm.
going to look at a house in Hueytown, Drop off the RC Crawler at Gray Rock, then do as little as possible until Monday morning!

Today: Not gonna do much. Gonna go have dinner and a few (lots) drinks tonight.
Sat: Work nights
Sun: Work nights

Had GR planned for Saturday then the wife got F'ed out of her vacation....
madboom.gif

Fri- Get together over at Nelsons for pool and beer with the guys. Brainstorming session on building a LeMons car, I think we are going to do a Cherokee.
Saturday- Babysitting all day while the wife does wedding party BS all day for one of her friends. Missing Cabots son's 1st b-day party.
Sunday- Parkers Baptism, family lunch, clean house/bills/catchup.

Tonight - BBQ Roundup.....8..yes EIGHT vendors. :-\ God I miss the KC and Houston BBQfest :'( :'( :'( But will be drankin so all is well.

Tomorrow - If my gaskets arrive for the Harley I will put the motor back together. If not go hassle a friend while she works an implement event and look at her flashemifyougotem Then a friends bday party, so I envision flashemifyougotem for dollars later in the evening

Sunday - Harley work if gaskets.......possibly make a trip to NE Iowa for a date with a Wisconsonioan flashemifyougotem loller.gif thumb.gif

Mother Fawker... May have to work sunday...

I've been sitting on my ass doing jack **** for 3 weeks, and now they decided to mine some coal on Sunday...

CheapJ7 said:
Mother Fawker... May have to work sunday...

I've been sitting on my ass doing jack **** for 3 weeks, and now they decided to mine some coal on Sunday...

oh sounds like a rough life. molaugh

Friday - Just got to work for a lunch meeting and then head back home to pack

Saturday - Catch a flight to Amsterdam for a cruise down the Rhine River through Germany, France and disembark in Switzerland

Sunday-Sunday See above....

bigsilly said:

Saturday - Catch a flight to Amsterdam for a cruise down the Rhine River through Germany, France and disembark in Switzerland

YOU SUCK JOEL. Don't forget your Froemer's. thumb.gif

Have a great time and if you get down to Romania, look for a blue buggy with flames... molaugh

Blase, what happened to your transmission?

Wyatt, lowered Cherokee in Lemons --> game on. :driving:

F: Slept in late, work a little, pay bills for business, look through a few job applications and schedule an interview, study a few chapters of criminal law, happy hour with new hook.

Sa: study at library, maybe drinks with new hook if she proves worthy

Su: sitting on a beer cooler watching a friend race in a tri, fix her bike if it breaks.

bigsilly said:

Yeah ballah, go buy that 7-series you can swing it.

Joel- Puff Puff give .....Puff Puff Give :dblthumb:

B Gillespie- Long story. :puke: Short version is that it's slipping.....BAD. I've been having Torque Converter issues for a while(if it sits for more than a couple of days the T.C. leaks back into the trans.) so either it is failing or it has caused the trans. to fail.

At any rate it's got to come out if I want to make W.E. Rock /Dirt Riot Ok. in September or King of the Canyon's in October. :driving:

Now, going to bed. Then up at work tonight to pull a lazy ass general contractors ass of a tight spot, just like the entire beginning of this week. :mad:
Tomorrow try to get back to being on a normal schedule, play with the gf since I haven't seen her in a week.
Sunday cut some grass, work on the toy and drink beer. :drinkers: ( At least that's the plan, somebody will screw that up too I'm sure)

Maybe I need to just start turning my phone off and letting everybody else solve their own damn problems. :dunno: Rant over.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH , I,m thinkin WATER this weekend..............

LakeAllatoona126.jpg

LakeAllatoona002.jpg

and rum drinks on boat........

LakeAllatoona034.jpg

you know......PARTY COVE .....type of atmosphere ;D

damn scott got any room on the party barge im thirsty too u no ummm rum drinks, water, bikinis ummm. lol

AW HECK man, party barge ain,t mine.....or I would tell yall to bring yo swimmies & a loaded cooler and come tha fawk on man :drinkers:

I went to a beer tasting last night. Boulevard brought down a couple of their new brews and the catering joint my wife works for made food that complimented each one. It was pretty good, lots of beer, then went back to hang out with town lawyer and insurance mogul in lawyer's backyard. Lots of bottle of leinenkugels or whatever that **** is and 4 bottles of wine.
I threw up this morning from a hangover, something I haven't done in years...ouch. **** wine
The rest of today, play with my new raster-vector program I just dropped a grand on and see if my table likes it. Probably watch kids tonight
Tomorrow, burn some stuff for a regular customer of mine. probably watch kids
Sun, work in the shop and watch kids.