• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The day after Thursday

InDaShop said:
Yeah I think its only right. And who got to see titties this weekend, Bones and Blase are a fail. I only saw breastfeeding ones with a 5month old attached to them so I failed. JR, paging JR.....
zero boobage for me. That's all about to change soon

I got to see the usuals... Can't complain thought... flashemifyougotem

On another note, I ripped the strattle out of my swim trucks climbing into the Turtle when we were leaving the fireworks stand. Everyone had to stare at my sag nuts all the way home molaugh

CheapJ7 said:
I got to see the usuals... Can't complain thought... flashemifyougotem

On another note, I ripped the strattle out of my swim trucks climbing into the Turtle when we were leaving the fireworks stand. Everyone had to stare at my sag nuts all the way home molaugh
Your satchel laughing1

She's been showing them taters here lately so you never know. She wanted to know if your wife is partying this weekend?

InDaShop said:
Yeah I think its only right. And who got to see titties this weekend, Bones and Blase are a fail. I only saw breastfeeding ones with a 5month old attached to them so I failed. JR, paging JR.....

Oh I saw titties... but not the kind you like... :****:

Bones said:
Your satchel laughing1

Harry Satchel... Sounds like 1920's baseball player... :flipoff1:

the old man picked up this over the weekend.. Now i'm going to have to get mine out and get alittle seat time
323704-cannondale-furio-x-bike.png

Willymutt said:
Work and then ????????? Drank beer and worked on pool/ went boating
Sat - Work on camper some, maybe work on buddies pool so his wife can get in her bikini :woot: Picked up some material for camper and then went to 7 yr old bday party. Bad idea.
Sun - Head to the lake to look at bikinis and stay cool Actually accomplished this. Lots of skinny bikinis but no flashemifyougotem, oh well, still a nice way to spend a 100 degree day.

Oh yeah, hopefully be mulling over a job offer that should be here today :woot: :woot: Instead of offer, they want me to come to their headquarters and do another interview. Don't know what that is about.

Yea ,my lake plans to hit the lake got shot to **** as well, my bud who owns the boat got dragged to a wedding by his wife Sat. :mad:

But I did go to the local car show & get some cool pics of some NICE cars, I will get them posted up later ;D

InDaShop said:
And who got to see titties this weekend

Right here, son. Don't sell me short. thumb.gif

B Gillespie said:
Blase, what happened to your transmission? It kept running after the coonass poured some shine in her...

Wyatt, lowered Cherokee in Lemons --> game on. :driving:

F: Slept in late, work a little, pay bills for business, look through a few job applications and schedule an interview, study a few chapters of criminal law, happy hour with new hook. Hired the dude I interviewed, and my manager hasn't killed him yet. Happy hour turned into a **** show with a grand finale at Cedar Creek, then back to the BG pad for some bang bang, skeet skeet! :cougar:

Sa: study at library, maybe drinks with new hook if she proves worthy Bottle flu negated all of this. Took hook home, grabbed breakfast, 3:30 nap turned into waking up at 6:00 A Sunday.

Su: sitting on a beer cooler watching a friend race in a tri, fix her bike if it breaks. New hook is tri girl's bff, so hung out with her there, then library, then hot tub for some fornication flashemifyougotem