• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The Do & Don't of Offroading.....

DON'T GO OUT ALONE

This was proven again by two guys in a very built TJ that went out alone at evans sunday evening and rolled. They walked into our camp at about 9 this morning asking for help.

I like this thread. It's full of all those things that I think of when I'm out but usually forget by the time I get home. And a few things that I haven't. I have nothing to add except to reiterate, "don't go out alone".

i've got one,

don't be afraid to ask questions, no one assumes everyone out their knows everything, if you're not sure about something ask, if you went out alone, look for someone else or a group, and see if they will let you tag along.

i've never actually gone out to the trails with anyone, i always seem to find someone to follow around. plus you get to meet new people. just don't follow obvious losers.

One time i got drug up towards the top of reiter my 1st time up, the 3 rigs i was with split on me while i was airing down, never seen them again to this day. I had to find my way back alone, up some 1000ft hill climb. Needless to say, i was left high and dry. Luckily made it back in one peice. Some local dbags.

Latest posts