• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The hammers trip!!!!

That isnt the ass end of skips taco is it?

If you mean Mike skipworth Not sure how to spell his last name, yes that is it. It has brand new 40"s on it and he's saving his money for a Diamond front housing with 60 outers.
So its just sitting in my back yard rusting till then.

If you mean Mike skipworth Not sure how to spell his last name, yes that is it. It has brand new 40"s on it and he's saving his money for a Diamond front housing with 60 outers.
So its just sitting in my back yard rusting till then.

U should start a new thread with a few pics. I remember that truck when it was a big gay chrome roll bar in the back with 32" mud kings. I went to HS. with mike.

Its still kind of gay but I think Ive got him talked into making it a real wheeler. Right now it has a 5.0 engine and atlas t-case. Still needs lots of work.

One month left :cheer:

Woo hoo!

I pretty much have the camper done and am making progress on the buggy. Still playing beat the clock with everything that needs to be done.

It might be a good idea to start a private thread for details of those heading down.

A list of everyone's contact info and general itineary would be handy so we can meet up and give support for any trouble on the way down and back. It would also be nice to know what day to expect peoples arrival so we can know who to look for when. :tumbleweed:

A list of rigs and general plan for camping area would be good so that the early birds know how much room to stake out. Maybe strech some yellow tape around some poles and throw up a claim sign for NWWheelers camp.

Also if we pick a GMRS channel for the group to use when we are down there it will be easier to meet up and communicate with members of the group.

Is anyone interested in bringing a small fridge for beer? How much extra fuel and water should we bring? How bout wood for camp fires? If other people are bringing heavy tools and genys and such, my trailer wil have room for supplies.

Alot of us have never been to the hammers so compiling info like trail maps and such would be handy. How close is the nearest gas ice and beer? How close is the nearest auto parts store?

:blabla:

You actually want everyone to be able to communicate with each other and to be prepared for this trip. :rolleyes:

:fawkdancesmiley:

the cisco kid brings up some good points...

I certainly can't speak to them all.....

team-fat-**** will bring all the beer/booze/ice/fuel required for themselves for a week (we self-sustain pretty well).....

that said, I/we have NO IDEA where to go, other than directions to "the hammers" I've found on PBB and ****...

I'm sure we could find our way there, and stumble upon some trails eventually....but, what fun is that..??...

we prolly 'should' work something out...

trail photographer? i'm only 4 hours away... and have a digital slr camera... high resilution, 700 pics... if there's an open seat, i can try to take leave and meet up with you guys. i have a few gps cords for the park and i think for sledgehammer and a few of the other trails.

Last edited:
Good points. Ok for those who are going I have added a new area---but you need a password to get in. Just send me a PM and I will send you the password.

If anyone needs a rider to go with I believe I can get the time off and can help out.Crash knows who I am.My shiat just isn't ready yet haven't had time to get the gears in.

Anyone bringing their wifes and young kids? My 6 yearold would be staying home but if the wife comes she'd bringing our 7month old (will be 8 months old). Just seeign if she'd have any company.