• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The hammers trip!!!!

Crap-sorry mark I knew I was forgetting somebody. In any case I have the list on the first post now :;

I'll be going too. We had plans even before there was a thread here about it. :flipoff:

Single seat buggy equals no co-pilot.

Mark L. :;

Anyone that whats to chat about the Hammers trip. I will be at the Swap in Puyallup Sat and Sun.. The Cow truck will be there and I am sure you won't miss me with my bright ass orange oddysey.:cheer:

Well it is official.. NO BODY CALL BRAD FOR ANYTHING!! He is the brand new owner of a 93' Ford Dana 60 front end.. The charity Dana 60 fund raiser worked at the swap meet.

Dovetail96 said:
Well it is official.. NO BODY CALL BRAD FOR ANYTHING!! He is the brand new owner of a 93' Ford Dana 60 front end.. The charity Dana 60 fund raiser worked at the swap meet.

I thought we was going to wear a sign?

I also heard there was a "for sale" sign on his junk?

Lots to do.

camper, got it torn apart right now, new floor sealin it up

Buggy, got it torn apart, lots of parts all over the garage, cuttin tube off

Dodge, needs some mods, exhaust, gages, air bags, etc

Trailer, needs some lovin, spare tire, storage box

crash said:
Added bobby and odies names to the list.

So who is brining the welder?

I think I am bringing the 10kw welder/generator with wire feed and the plasma :D Or we could run your ready-welder off the powerplant if you want to bring lots o' wire. We could even bring the gas!

Trailtoy1993 said:
I think I am bringing the 10kw welder/generator with wire feed and the plasma :D Or we could run your ready-welder off the powerplant if you want to bring lots o' wire. We could even bring the gas!

I could grab a couple spools of just hardwire if we have gas---no reason to drag that heavy thing down. But we will need a generator---mine works good but is a lil loud.