• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The holiday version of "What did you get done on your rig this weekend" thread

Got the rear shocks in
2v0bac1.jpg

WORK ON YOUR RIG MARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for what I got done this weekend? Absofuckinglutely nothing. I went wheeling :flipoff: .

I didn't put any new dents in my Jeep.

I did however manage to kill my first u-joint...at the Enumclaw ranger station on the way to Naches! :haha: (Thanks to Corey who helped swap it out, and Kim for stepping on the brake and taking pics!) So I got a fresh 297 joint ready for some action!

Wheeled the rocks all 3 days.

Its been 6 days off, so i dont know or dont wanna remember..went wheeling and did rear axle work..not much as usual

I put a hole in my oil pan, and got a tow back to my trailer, then broke the trailer on the way home.... thankfully not a catastrophic damage to the jeep or trailer (I hope!!)

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

But at least I went somewhere and did something!

TreeClimber said:
I put a hole in my oil pan, and got a tow back to my trailer, then broke the trailer on the way home.... thankfully not a catastrophic damage to the jeep or trailer (I hope!!)

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

But at least I went somewhere and did something!

If it weren't for the tragic death this weekend, I would say that it can't get any worse than that.

Hmm... tried to replace the bad starter, got another bad one. Put the hard top and full doors back on for shits and giggles since I couldn't do anything else. Painted the wheels (oooh... bling bling), and painted a bunch of other stuff that was still in bare metal since the spring over was completed. Tweaked my anti-wrap bar mount a bit on the belly pan side and added a bit more preload to it. Finally re-installed the newly rerouted tail pipe so it doesn't hit the anti-wrap bar.

That's about it. Nothing spectacular or earth shattering. Spent the weekend NOT wheeling like I had planned... but I did get some good drinking time in. :redneck:

I got NOTHING done. I win :D

Wheeled Saturday, did a little work around the house Sunday, wheeled Sunday night, and Monday did some of that fart around on the logging roads type of wheeling. Very relaxing :D

pulled alot of stuff off the samurai, the top, drivers side seat (bent bracket) the transmission, cant remember when i pulled the front clip off, i think it was this weekend, and started planning for the frame stretch, and rebuild of the rear comp cut and fenderwells. :D

CrustyJeep said:
I got NOTHING done. I win :D

Wheeled Saturday, did a little work around the house Sunday, wheeled Sunday night, and Monday did some of that fart around on the logging roads type of wheeling. Very relaxing :D

Im envious. sounds like a good weekend.

Sand blasted everything under my heep, even some up top...
Didn't hit any trees, took a couple sweeeet jumps....:redneck:
Didn't hurt anything on it worse then it was...:cool:
Watched some good races, got sunburned, drank Trashy's portion of beverages, since he never showed!:flipoff:
Over all had a great relaxing weekend, the trip home proved that some people should not be aloud to breed, but overall good times!!:clappy:

Lets see.. I did actually get something done on my rig this weekend..

inbetween wheeling, I put in the snap ring for the front output shaft on my T-Case that I fergot to put in when I rebuilt the case..

Because I'm still a n00b loser mechanic that's still learning :mad: :mad: :looser: :looser:

At least I got it fixed now and I'll NEVER forget to put in that snap ring again!!..

KarlVP got a kick out of asking me every 5 minutes.. So, why isn't it fixed yet???? lol..

gonna piss in his shoe come winter and watch it freeze in there. :kissmyass:

lol.. seriously, had a blast at evans' creek w/ the group.. it was my first real trail run/camping run since I moved back to WA state.. it was an awesome run and very "homecoming".. reminded me of all the things I missed when I lived in Reno.

My excitement was tempered only by the news of the Rimrock rollover and last night when one of our member's kids got whacked in the eye by an errant tree branch on the trail.

I unpacked boxes and organized stuff from our move and realized school started tuesday. That prompted me to open my backpack for the first time since june. :redneck:

Spent the weekend driving between kent and kenmore, spent time at buds birthday, looked at houses, played with the animals and spent a bunch of time with the GFs parents not a bad weekend.....

OH YEAH I looked at this a lot too....:flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: Which really just shows that I am a loser.....:looser:

Attachments

• last.jpg
    last.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 78
repaired my rear DS CV joint. 0ne of the u joints was broken.

re adjusted the front spring hangers some so they dont contact my bumper and make loud noises.

messed with the efi trying to get it to stop loping so much. thought i had it figured out by PROPERLY adjusting the speed control and idle screw. Nope

it still lopes wildly once in a while.

going to get an ORV registeration today as i need one more year on smog before it is too old.