• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The kush-j7 build by 417chevy

417chevy said:
There's nothing on the rim it's sitting on top of another wheel and tire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:rolf: :rolf: :rolf: looks that way, I didn't see it either.

natedawgxj said:
Is this guy FOR REAL??? wtf??? Ive done some jacked up **** but this blows my mind!!!!
Don't understand what you mean I'm not the only in the world who's built wheels it's a pretty straight forward process

I'll get some better pics of the wheels tonight they are turnin out pretty good in my opinnion

lowbudgetjunk said:
I know almost nothing about orbitals, but this. One that isn't matched to your pump and ram and you'll know it. Slow steering or 20 turns lock to lock is awful. Even if it costs a little more, get this right the first time. You are gonna be wide, locked and long. Good steering is one thing that you won't regret having.

I've got a PSC 7.3/120cc valve. I bought it new and it has three rides on it, and I swapped it out for a faster one. I'll sell for $350 shipped.

26407e466ae2f242d7f56d952081aed3.jpg

Did get this fancy crossmember the other day

Thems handle bars! And did someone say 8 ball? Haha. I will say man makin a set of wheels may be a lil more than Ya think. Sheesh. Or maybe I made it harder tha. It had to be, U won't be drivin on the street I don't guess so hell it may be just fine .. Progress. Good!

Here's some chrome steelies with rockwell centers welded in. Worked great for years, and eventually welded a DIY beadlock kit on them. I believe the guy that bought it from me is still running them, so since 2009. Carry on.

As long as the center fits the hoop and is centered, there shouldn't be a problem. If it's off-center then you gonna be looking like you got square tires. :wtflol:

yankster said:
Here's some chrome steelies with rockwell centers welded in. Worked great for years, and eventually welded a DIY beadlock kit on them. I believe the guy that bought it from me is still running them, so since 2009. Carry on.

You cut those centers with a torch?

Re:

Your head looking through her legs made me lol.

I run recentered double beadlocks on the interstate :)

They were Hummers and bought as a kit, but hey, you only live once

Kel Lawrence

When people say prep work is more important than the actual welder you laughed in their face. Way to be a rebel! Rock on