• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The kush-j7 build by 417chevy

fordcontraption01 said:
Please remove and throw away the factory shitty studs in the spindle. Tack weld the nut to it and back em out they are not grade 8 and they will strip out and brake off with a lot of abuse. Ask me how I know and I knew better when I left mine but it caused me a broke stub shaft and a twisted inner spline when mine let go on hellivator a couple years back. :****:
Alright well I don't want that will be removing the studs tonight after work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That day was really shitty. I had broke a shaft earlier that day I have rear steer rocks and I broke the drivers rear so we had to take both rear sides apart and beat all the broken **** out of it with a pipe. That morning I had just bought a set of u joint shaft from gomer pyle on here so we put in one new one. Went pretty much straight to hellivator and I slide over and hit the tree stup with the driver rear tire and the whole damn wheel hub and spindle went down the hill and there I set. And somehow I broke a passenger side stub shaft all at the same time it sucked ass. I'm just trying to save you money and future grief. :dblthumb:

fordcontraption01 said:
That day was really shitty. I had broke a shaft earlier that day I have rear steer rocks and I broke the drivers rear so we had to take both rear sides apart and beat all the broken **** out of it with a pipe. That morning I had just bought a set of u joint shaft from gomer pyle on here so we put in one new one. Went pretty much straight to hellivator and I slide over and hit the tree stup with the driver rear tire and the whole damn wheel hub and spindle went down the hill and there I set. And somehow I broke a passenger side stub shaft all at the same time it sucked ass. I'm just trying to save you money and future grief. :dblthumb:

Wow, that's sounds like a TERRIBLE DAY

poolman said:
Wow, that's sounds like a TERRIBLE DAY
I'm hard on **** that's for sure. That's why I carry two sets of shafts and extra knuckles and spindles. And an extra steering ram and a bag full of bolts and nuts. When I break parts it's usually bad so I try and over build everything I build lol

fordcontraption01 said:
I'm hard on **** that's for sure. That's why I carry two sets of shafts and extra knuckles and spindles. And an extra steering ram and a bag full of bolts and nuts. When I break parts it's usually bad so I try and over build everything I build lol

Kinda like sucking a 47" ltb in between a rock and a hard place on little mule?

Well had to go to a rodeo so no progress today either so tomorow I'll be hard at it

62b86b48b2eccbd706e0db31dc4b3181.jpg

rpf500 said:
What is the belly height of this beast?
Gona wait to measure after I get different rear coils and put drive train in as it sits probably around 34-38 inches

Got both front hubs flipped need to make two more wheels for the front also got my cross member welded in

Latest posts