• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The kush-j7 build by 417chevy

417chevy said:
What size tire do you run?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on what day!! He's got several to choose from. But I guarantee he prefers the stickies on the trail.

rednecklights said:
Awesome !

So, it appears you have a bunch already thought out...

Would you mind listing a somewhat overview of your plans ?
Let see cj7 on yj frame
Two seater maybe three see how that fits
Rockwells
Tsl 39.5s
Four linked rear on air shocks
Waganeer leafs in the front
Full hydro steering
Built 472 big block chevy
Th400 trans
205 transfer case
Build will be as simple as possible nothing super fancy
Anything else?

I would skip the links and go with leaf springs and shocks. Make it super simple to start with.

Kel Lawrence

2nd vote for leafs all around and rock out.

Id find something beefier then the waggy springs for up front as well,military wrap if possible.They are not going to like the weight of the big block on them :****:

Should be getting them this next weekend got to come up with $500 more and then they be mine

1tonyj said:
Cool. What's your plans for wheels? Just curious.
Not sure yet need to run 15s so if anyone on here can hook me up with a link to a good product that would be appreciated

Your gonna need a custom wheel to run 15" rims with the stock 10 lug pattern. Redbarncustoms.net builds wheels as well as some others I'm sure.

1tonyj said:
Your gonna need a custom wheel to run 15" rims with the stock 10 lug pattern. Redbarncustoms.net builds wheels as well as some others I'm sure.
Yep hard to find I'm gona try and get a hold of the custom fab shops around my area and see what I might be able to come up with

I know everything has to do with availability of funds, but I wouldn't run anything smaller than a 44" with any kind of rocks. It's just not enough tire for sufficient ground clearance. Just my opnion. :dunno: