drivers side got s some damage
zukbuild596.jpg

zukbuild601.jpg

inside is real nice,no rust
zukbuild598.jpg

zukbuild600.jpg

mike this is what u should look into doing,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLEMQcN0X0I

the side mount eaton m90 supercharger. with ur pane, and high compression the positive style supercharger with be a tq monster! and the blower wine and bov sound would be awesome. and so easy to set up and fab is a breeze
i am lookin to do it to my carb camaro. and run a front mount.

the m90 comes on the ford t bird, super coupe. stock is about 5 psi boost. pulleys can get it to 12-15 mild porting can get more!

mike this is what u should look into doing,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLEMQcN0X0I

the side mount eaton m90 supercharger. with ur pane, and high compression the positive style supercharger with be a tq monster! and the blower wine and bov sound would be awesome. and so easy to set up and fab is a breeze
i am lookin to do it to my carb camaro. and run a front mount.

the m90 comes on the ford t bird, super coupe. stock is about 5 psi boost. pulleys can get it to 12-15 mild porting can get more!

very cool set up...I think Ill just try to focus on getting the rig finished and go beat on it a bit.Im sure more power will be wanted...im concidering the volvo dual cam 16v head swap!:awesomework:

22 weeks later

took a long time to get these damn things...im sure the wait will be worth it.:cool:

zukbuild611.jpg

zukbuild612.jpg

talk about some much needed motivation!:awesomework:

The excitement of getting my fancy air shocks was short lived....they dont fawking fit lol

I figured as much the rear shock mounts where built for the Rancho coilovers with a much! smaller mounting eye.

So the last couple night s Ive been out in the shop eating grinding wheels...oh joy.

Took the skinny wheel to the upper mounts.Got this...

zukbuild617.jpg

Then worked em over with the edge of a grinding wheel,finished em off with a 60 grit flapper disc to keep it purdy...

zukbuild618.jpg

Again as I expected the lowers need a lil more room.
I need to cope out that brace on the lowers...unfortunatly someone put a speed hole right there and I would end up with about half a speed hole after I cope her out.
zukbuild616.jpg

so...I lopped off a piece of some 5/8" solid round i had laying around with the band saw and built me a plug:awesomework:
zukbuild614.jpg

weld it in and flapper disc it smooth...no more hole

zukbuild619.jpg

Then a lil more grinding and Ive got room for some ORI's
zukbuild615.jpg

More distructo work to come...

Cool Kids

Between you and Orangecrush, I don't think I have enough goodies to come play with you guys anymore. And as always, I know I can't run with the shitter, so I guess I am going to have to ride with somebody if I want to go.:booo:

Silly bastards :haha:

Got the upper rear shock monts rebuilt,made somthing I think is evan stronger than my last attempt.See what ya think.

zukbuild620.jpg

zukbuild621.jpg

panel still fits

zukbuild622.jpg

:beer:

Negative...

still got a alot of lil things to do before I can start wireing her up...maybe 1 more month then I can start wireing.

Took care of my clearnce issues with the Ori's last night.So the new shocks are mounted up and no bindage anywhere...time to move on to figureing out were to put the battery.

Basically I welded a piece of materail that spans the front shock hoops and used some longer bolts to suck the inner fenders in right where the Ori's ride...cause they where hitting the alluminum at full droop.

zukbuild624.jpg

zukbuild625.jpg

zukbuild626.jpg

zukbuild627.jpg

Getting there.:redneck:

Got back to working on the zuk this weekend.

Finally figured out where and how to do a batt. mount.

fabbed me up one of these.
zukbuild628.jpg

welded it to a piece of 3/16 plate
zukbuild629.jpg

zukbuild630.jpg

zukbuild632.jpg

zukbuild633.jpg

zukbuild634.jpg

I cut the co2 tank mount out of there and welded this into that spot.
zukbuild636.jpg

zukbuild635.jpg

:redneck:

headlights have been a head scratcher for me.Ive got my damn hood so narrow and low there aint alot of grill there.I dont really want to put anything in the way of air getting to my rad.

So fell back to my original idea of headlights for the rig that i put off cause i didnt want to do the work lol but its the best way to do imo plus its kinda differant and looks cool!

made some buckets out of some 3" material
zukbuild639.jpg

fabbed and tacked some stand offs in there to hold the light.

zukbuild638.jpg

Then the hard part cutting a hole in my what I thought was finished hood lol
zukbuild640.jpg

zukbuild641.jpg

zukbuild642.jpg

Ill try to finish up the other side tonight.
:redneck: