• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

. (The not knocking engine)

Draco

Something stupid...Nevermind. laughing1

JohnG said:
Another ........less thread!

OK....First time out with my new buggy....

Long story short....My engine lost oil pressure for about 20 seconds. Started knocking like hell. Checked oil...2 quarts low. Filled it. Still sounded like hell. I worried about it all night and posted up before going out to mess with it. Standing outside the buggy this time, did it again. Turns out....Muffler had moved a bit and was vibrating against a tube right under my feet. Felt relieved and like an idiot at the same time. :****:

Re: 6.0 engine knock....

Those engines knock and tick quite a bit. I bought a suburban from a guy that thought the motor was on the way out. I sold it with 265,000 miles and it's still going. It sounded like a diesel when I started it on a cold day.

Re: .

I figured out what it was...Out of the buggy made all the difference. ;D

I bet there was a meSican hanging on underneath that he couldn't see, and he had his pocket knife out trying to cut his way into the oil pan to get some more oil to slick his hair back more. That's explains where the two extra quarts went, and the knocking notice was coming from.I've seen that before :****:

Elliott said:
I bet there was a meSican hanging on underneath that he couldn't see, and he had his pocket knife out trying to cut his way into the oil pan to get some more oil to slick his hair back more. That's explains where the two extra quarts went, and the knocking notice was coming from.I've seen that before :****:

Bastard must have been standing on my muffler... molaugh

Re: Re: . (The not knocking engine)

Question....
Why does it always have to be a messican that the problem is blamed on :dunno: just curious you damn putos :****:

Re: Re: . (The not knocking engine)

Rokcrler said:
Question....
Why does it always have to be a messican that the problem is blamed on :dunno: just curious you damn putos :****:

Knew that was coming... molaugh