• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The red GMC truggy with rear steer (extra cab)

bad80cj said:
Ain't met Tom yet but truth on Trey!

I only met him once, he picked me out while unloading and made it a point to personally greet me then said "we got keg beer and burgers over here if you want some!" That's how you properly make friends! :****:

TacomaJD said:
I only met him once, he picked me out while unloading and made it a point to personally greet me then said "we got keg beer and burgers over here if you want some!" That's how you properly make friends! :****:

Tom is THE REAL DEAL. Period...

I have been wanting to go to AOP for a long time. After seeing this, I will be making a trip soon to give this park some of my money. This is a very stand up thing that Tom has done here, you just don't see people do **** like this much anymore! I've definitely got to shake this mans hand.

That is awesome what Tom did. The guy responsible should be banned from the park and this board for life....or until he make it right. :ban:

BustedKnucklefilms said:
That is awesome what Tom did. The guy responsible should be banned from the park and this board for life....or until he make it right. :ban:

Or, at this point, he should donate his truck to this little kid and move to Afghanistan.

5.3 auto rockwells front an rear steer 672 gears pinion breaks 42 iroks trade for other crawler text 931-273-2087 manchester tn $15000 booyang
copied from ad.

crawler 129 said:
He was at aop last w/e . Truck is still for sale .

well.

he's got BALLS for sure!
can't believe they let him in?!?

fawker should just PAY UP! :mad: