• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The Reiter build thread

that my son you are wrong. They are doing it at walker and elbe already

Well aware of what they are doing at Walker and also well aware of what has been shot down due to liability and other issues. What they currently have built "man made" doesn't give anyone a challenge of any kind.

l_e578157ccef9414680b68583010cf62b.jpg

Yea....I'm bored...:redneck:

I do not have this sense from the DNR or folks working with them, on Reiter.

Time will tell......

Yes time will tell. At this time they don't have a trail plan to speak of and the risk management department hasn't reviewed the trail plan so they can shoot it down.
I would like to believe I am wrong on this but I highly doubt it.

Is there gonna be a connecter between the two areas other than the main road

Well aware of what they are doing at Walker and also well aware of what has been shot down due to liability and other issues. What they currently have built "man made" doesn't give anyone a challenge of any kind.
Aha yes but we are Reiter

Not waffles or elmo:stirpot:

We'll try to change that.

If I'm right, you owe me a Coors Light Lime.

If you're right, I'll buy you a Colt 45.

:haha:

Yes time will tell. At this time they don't have a trail plan to speak of and the risk management department hasn't reviewed the trail plan so they can shoot it down.
I would like to believe I am wrong on this but I highly doubt it.

damn you black folk sure are negative

Never ever happen in a million years on DNR managed land. You would have to lease the land from them and do a private park.

It's an obstacle we must try to over come. There is a POSSIBILITY we could get close.:; Good enough for me.....