• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The right foot worthy 14 bolt

Thanks for the repost. There were plans of custom RCVs a couple of months ago and just wandered if that was still happening? :dunno:

COLT said:
Tim, the axles look fantastic! I hope they work out for ya! I love your "outside the box" thinking.

Colt

I don't mean to sound like an ass, ( i dig Tim's stuff) but this stuff been around for some time now. Randy's done several 14 bolt spools for us with rockwell splines. Different folks have been building these type hybrids for 10 plus years. Granted not many have dropped the coin on theirs that going into these, but the same thought process and reasoning behind the thoughts.

midsouthfab said:
I don't mean to sound like an ass, ( i dig Tim's stuff) but this stuff been around for some time now. Randy's done several 14 bolt spools for us with rockwell splines. Different folks have been building these type hybrids for 10 plus years. Granted not many have dropped the coin on theirs that going into these, but the same thought process and reasoning behind the thoughts.

I didn't mean any thing negative toward tim at all by my post. Love what he's got goin on "Showtime" . Keep Bangin Bro

Those are very nice Timmy! I'd like to see a 30 spline spool next to your 40 just to see what meat is left. Hope that's not your weak link.

HELL YEA BADDASS AXLES and I,m likin this talk about an SCS case in a rockbounce mochine as well :dblthumb:

I,m thinkin just maybe with those axles ,some tough shafts, and an SCS case you might just have a mochine strong enough to make you "TAP OUT" before IT breaks :dunno:

;D

midsouthfab said:

Cool! I just haven't seen any of these style axles before at the parks I have been too. I have never really dabbled in rockwell stuff for crawlers, so needless to say I have a lot to learn. I was just trying to let Tim know how great I thought his axles were. It seems that a lot of folks just try to pick apart his builds sometimes. It must really suck to put as much time and money into something only to have a bunch of folks questioning your reasoning. This is probably why he doesn't openly post his builds.. I'm not a dang nutswinger, but damn folks.....This aint tc's first time.

Tim, I'll say it again! Badassed axles man!

COLT said:
Cool! I just haven't seen any of these style axles before at the parks I have been too. I have never really dabbled in rockwell stuff for crawlers, so needless to say I have a lot to learn. I was just trying to let Tim know how great I thought his axles were. It seems that a lot of folks just try to pick apart his builds sometimes. It must really suck to put as much time and money into something only to have a bunch of folks questioning your reasoning. This is probably why he doesn't openly post his builds.. I'm not a dang nutswinger, but damn folks.....This aint tc's first time.

Tim, I'll say it again! Badassed axles man!

If u have to say ur not a nutswinger chances are u are a NUTSWINGER. Just sayin.

trucker said:
If u have to say ur not a nutswinger chances are u are a NUTSWINGER. Just sayin.

Your right man... I'm the biggest damn nuttswinger on this site. It's a shame that's all you took out of my post. If you would like to continue lets do it over on the derail thread so as not to eff up the mans thread he's got going on here.

Nutswinger out :flipoff1: