• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The right foot worthy 14 bolt

While I can see what you're saying Colt, I'm with teh guy you were responding to. This is the axle many have had in mind or done different variations of for a while. I feel for the money it is the best value in strength to $ to weight (okay, the super 8 stuff gets up there in $). While it is at the leading edge, it isn't brand new.
That said, it doesn't mean it isn't bad f'ing ass. These are the ones we all wish we could afford (instead of spider stuff)

blacksheep10 said:
While I can see what you're saying Colt, I'm with teh guy you were responding to. This is the axle many have had in mind or done different variations of for a while. I feel for the money it is the best value in strength to $ to weight (okay, the super 8 stuff gets up there in $). While it is at the leading edge, it isn't brand new.
That said, it doesn't mean it isn't bad f'ing ass. These are the ones we all wish we could afford (instead of spider stuff)

Not that I care about this argument, but getting the 40-spline inners to work is what is cool and relatively new about these axles. Yes, people have been cobbling together stock spline rockwell stuff for a while now. And no offense, but butt-welding the square rock tubes to round 14-bolt tubes looks like turd compared to boring the inner knuckles like this and that is how most if not all steering rockwell hybrids have been done in the past. Its all a body of work though and the body progresses through time as it is done again and again. Every improvement improves the entire concept continually and axles like these wouldn't exist if it weren't for the ones like yours way back when. You know I respect the one(s) you've made because I've contacted you directly about how they were done so please don't feel as though I am ragging on them.

J. J.

John G, me and JImmy would like a Nerd avatar for the above poster TC shouldnt be the only one with a dedicated avatar fanbase

What was the weight of this rig with the 14 bolts and now with the new hybrids?
Im thinking of building some hybrids for next rig, but not with 14bolts.
:dblthumb:

bbone said:
John G, me and JImmy would like a Nerd avatar for the above poster TC shouldnt be the only one with a dedicated avatar fanbase

You're saying I'm an axle nerd? If so I plead guilty as charged.

J. J.

Badass fa sho.. cant wait to see ya beat on it at witc.. u ridin fri n sat or just sat?

John Galbreath Jr. said:
They don't have scales in Tennessee! :flipoff1:

Still waiting on the weights of the custom housing rocks that were in this rig from the start???? I would like to see just how much if any in the weight difference between those and these. I bet these "big" tube 14's are alot heavier than everyone thinks. Jut my 2cents.

YOUNG said:
Still waiting on the weights of the custom housing rocks that were in this rig from the start???? I would like to see just how much if any in the weight difference between those and these. I bet these "big" tube 14's are alot heavier than everyone thinks. Jut my 2cents.
i bet you are wrong thats my 5cents worth

bbone said:
images

It's timmie time. I predict a broke r&p or a wheel knocked off in 3 rides

Bangin bible holla

youngbuk said:
It's timmie time. I predict a broke r&p or a molaughwheel knocked off in 3 rides

Bangin bible holla
be Ight if it won't hold up thats cool. Ill sell em to someone that they will hold up to. Im a fabricator ill slap something bigger an stronger together ! Hell ain't nothing but a few weeks of black nose boogers molaugh

Tcameron said:
be Ight if it won't hold up thats cool. Ill sell em to someone that they will hold up to. Im a fabricator ill slap something bigger an stronger together ! Hell ain't nothing but a few weeks of black nose boogers molaugh
Hook dirt season