• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The snawsage version---- something

Looking great as usual crash :awesomework:

Robin good luck with all the new switches and sticks.

The height is not my issue, the width is. With the little rollers on it now, it just clears the garage doors. With the tire I plan to run most the time, it will not fit. My plan is to take off both tires on one side and drive it on the rotors into the garage.

The height is not my issue, the width is. With the little rollers on it now, it just clears the garage doors. With the tire I plan to run most the time, it will not fit. My plan is to take off both tires on one side and drive it on the rotors into the garage.

Why does that not shock me :haha: :haha: :haha:

Hard to tell from the dark pics but Make sure that the cable is 100% trapped on the pulley!! So there is no way the cable can get ALONG SIDE the pulley.........total drag when it binds up

Hard to tell from the dark pics but Make sure that the cable is 100% trapped on the pulley!! So there is no way the cable can get ALONG SIDE the pulley.........total drag when it binds up

Thats one reason it took some thought--to make sure the cable stays entrapped to wanna keep with the pulley and still be able to remove the cable for repair... :awesomework:

Wait let me get my camera!~ :corn:

Crash you're doing a great job. keep it up homes! :awesomework:

Ok I had to run into town this morning--so I went and grabbed a few of those pre-bent jobbies(I really hate exhaust work :redneck: )

So I went and finished off the back half of the exhaust system today. damn its tight--but from the looks of everything it should work fine. The muffler is right in the middle of the mess and looks ok :awesomework:

robin157.jpg

robin158.jpg

robin159.jpg

And I got all fancy with the tailpipe off the muffler :haha:

robin160.jpg

But since it hugs the t-case tight wich means if the t-case has to come out so does the exhaust. So the back half is removable just in case..

Is there enough of the red tube to sheild the blue airline from the exhaust? If not let me know, so I can get some

Is there enough of the red tube to sheild the blue airline from the exhaust? If not let me know, so I can get some

Thanks for remininding me--I was going to throw that out there to get. But I am out of the small red stuff--so grab like 5 feet of it so I can throw some on the blue air hose. Knew I was forgetting something...

Mike,

Do you generally charge per hour or take quotes for work like this? I have no idea how you could begin to guess estimating the latter.

Diggin this thread, some nice work it looks like.

Mike,

Do you generally charge per hour or take quotes for work like this? I have no idea how you could begin to guess estimating the latter.

Diggin this thread, some nice work it looks like.

Dont bring up the $$$$ thing. I dont even know how it is going to end up. It might be that I'll be into Crash the same amount the buggy is worth.
Then it looks like Crash will have my sausage.

He put it on before I could bring him my new one.

edit......Masterflow muffler.

Ok--now I am no longer confused :haha:

I really like how the flowmaster sounds. But the base is there and can be changed down the road pretty easy if need be :awesomework:

were you able to find the appropriate protection for your shaft?

wow, that seems like a bit of a personal question there :eeek: :haha:

As always -- nice work, Mike. One of these days I'll get off my ass, and walk over to check that bugger out in person.

wow, that seems like a bit of a personal question there :eeek: :haha:

As always -- nice work, Mike. One of these days I'll get off my ass, and walk over to check that bugger out in person.

Just make sure you stretch first--don't want ya to pull a leg mucsle or anything :haha: