• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The WDYGDTW thread: 9/30-10/1

Comet

Me? Not a thing on the rig. I'm in crunch time to get the house done. In all reality it's not looking good to be done in time for my wife's birthday, but I need to get as much as possible done or I'm screwed!:stirpot:

Cut the brackets off my new 8.8's (thanks again boxboy), removed the axles, and then removed the lugs from said axles.

Friday night I grooved my tires.

Saturday I helped Thecableguy2 reinstall his crawler, then we went to reiter and ran trail of doom, back door and played in the rock garden where Thecableguy bent his tie rod, broke the front driveshaft, bent the crossmember and dented the rear driveshaft. I got home at 1:30 AM:flipoff:

Today I cleaned up around my shop because it was starting to look bad and got my 1952 forklift running again:clappy:

I got the d44 in the front of my jeep. Now I just need to finish up the welding and figure out the steering.

Attachments

• fullwidth 009 wide.jpg
    fullwidth 009 wide.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 107
On the jeep, Yes the jeep. Changed steering boxes (new red top:cheer: )
Changed the waterpump with a new high flow alum. one (bling blang)
Bled the hdro. clutch and fixed the pedal so it dosent get stuck anymore:D
Now I just need to put the nose back on and its ready for Evans this weekend:clappy:

I sealed and primed, and then scuffed up my new windshield frame, and it doesn't even have any glass in it yet :haha:
ws_frame_scuffed_01.jpg

:clappy: Fabbed a radiator mount,finished mounting the chassis to the frame,fabbed petal brackets,moved the rear diff. back 1",drank beer!!!!!!!:clappy:

Fixed my 3 leaky beadlocks and touched up my NW pinstriping. :cheer: Oh ya, and I had a tree fall almost right on top of me. That was cool. :clappy: Note to self, dead tree not a good anchor for holding truck in place while winching a stuck Jeep. :haha:

Last edited:
Nothin on my own junk, just on other peoples junk, not right I tell ya...:flipoff:
I did just be an easy chair potato on Sunday though!:cheer:

NAGDT......barely looked at it. Frickin homework and bein sick SUCKS!! :mad: :mad:

Thank God it's football season at least. :D

Got the intermediate shaft machined at work on Friday, finally got the fill plug out and was able to finish re-installing t-case.

Then took it out on Sunday and promptly installed a new dent, and broke a shock mount.

Little Red Zuk said:
Got the intermediate shaft machined at work on Friday, finally got the fill plug out and was able to finish re-installing t-case.

Then took it out on Sunday and promptly installed a new dent, and broke a shock mount.

and have an S-10 run into you:flipoff: