• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The "What did you get done on your rig this weekend" thread

Comet

Ok, lets here it!
I didn't get to work on any of my junk this weekend. Well, I made a wasted trip to Poulsbo for some parts for my '61, but that's it.

Absofuckinlutely nothing. And I have a cubic butt ton of things to get done before Gdale.

This is what I get for going to play with GaryTJ and Dirtball all weekend. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:clappy: got my 3/16's quarter panels installed and LED tailights on the jeep :D and did some work on my stainless exaust on my car.

Lots of stuff. Lengthened my drag link, adjusted the steering, added rear shocks, changed the oil, replaced the dying starter, put the shift boots and center console back in, hooked up my rear driveline... and oh yeah, I drove it a lot. :D

Got complete axles in the front, made front calipers fit, Started on front brake lines, figured out where the cell is gonna sit and mocked the fuel system out.

Does disassembling the parts truck count? Other than that, rounded up some more parts for my wife's cherokee. She's tired of having the smallest rig.

i got my windshield washed, and figured out finally how to carry the dog around with the top off :flipoff:

Hmmmmm threw so more dirt at it, dodged a couple barrels, and all the cones....:cool:
Then wasted sunday doing paperwork....:mad:

:booo: :booo: I was on call and the pager would not stop beeping :mad: I worked most of Saturday and sunday :mad:

put 150 miles of wheeling on it with no damage except 1/2 the bolts sheared on one beadlock.

Had a great time... :flipoff: :D

replaced the front brakes and U-joints on the tow rig Friday night before going back to work. Found out I wasn't leaking brake fluid.

Just that the pad on the caliper side was worn down to nearly metal, while the other pad was still half life.

Ended up replacing rotors too... first they were warped, second, you know how metal turns blue when it gets hot? The rotors were black with signs of cracking.

It stops MUCH better now.