• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The "What did you get done on your rig this weekend" thread

Comet

Once again, you know the drill!:clappy:
It was too nice this weekend to do any work, so we had some friends over for dinner and also went to their house to check out some work they have been doing. Worked a bit today getting junk ready for the swap meet in Sept

I went to S&N bought my Hydro Steer parts and high steer arm (only one, had one already) got that on, measured some things, pulled the steering column. Ordered up a new steering wheel and quick disco for iy. Can't wait to finish it all up!

Installed a new front diff since my spiders toasted. Worked on ripping parts off a spare front end. Cleaned of my ttr-125l in preperation to sell it. not alot...

Figured out what shocks I needed and ordered them (14" bilstiens, oooooh shiiiiiiny), got the brakes working again, figured and decided on some bed stuff. Changing oil in the front end and going to scrounge up some scrap to finish my shock mounts tomorrow.

I fixed the POS Warn full float crap, along with a front shaft, so the POS Heep is ready for the trail. Damnit.

not too much..I tried going with the lowrider thing but im gonna jack it back up.

Attachments

• rrbottomd.JPG
    rrbottomd.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 168
Thru some more dirt at it, decided not to hit any barrels or trees this week, which made it a lot easier to have it ready for it to run it next week over in the Richland malls sand box.:cool:

Bunk said:
not too much..I tried going with the lowrider thing but im gonna jack it back up.

Your just going to have to lower it again to get it out the garage door...:stirpot:

03 CON said:
Your just going to have to lower it again to get it out the garage door...:stirpot:

Nope..Look at this pic..IT FITS!! all i gotta do is make a new bench at the end and it will fit...hehe..without front/rear winches too..:flipoff:

Attachments

• rearshot.JPG
    rearshot.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 147
Bunk said:
Nope..Look at this pic..IT FITS!! all i gotta do is make a new bench at the end and it will fit...hehe..without front/rear winches too..:flipoff:

hold it, Hold It, HOLD IT!!!!!

That bench holds the beer fridge, some things just should not be disturbed!:wtf: :flipoff:

Removed an ugly-ass bent up stock bumper and a bunch of hacked up trailer light wiring. Built some longer shackles to level the back out. Built a new exhaust from the cat back. Removed the rotted stock spare. Vacuumed it out and cleaned up all the interior. Oh yeah, and after I took this pic, I took the top off too. :)

sm_P1010005.JPG

Made my tranny mount/got that bolted up. Finished the wiring on my 360 and adjusting my carb less the idle, fires up REALLY nice for a carbed motor with the HEI/TFI Hybrid upgrade :D

03 CON said:
hold it, Hold It, HOLD IT!!!!!

That bench holds the beer fridge, some things just should not be disturbed!:wtf: :flipoff:

ohh thizzle kizzle dont know shizzle bout bunks garizzle. :rolleyes:

finished up and mounted my refurbished winch bumper. needed to raise the winch a few inches so the fairhause would be inside the bumper. also mixed up some 8274 parts from the three hulks i have to make a really nice working winch.

hey i want an hot avatar like all the kool kids have?:;

For those of you who know, I've had a problem with my Bronco. It died up on Mt Hood. Well I picked up a new Fuel System Reservior, now I need a new fuel line and the plastic locking tabs to put every thing back together. I also got a code reader and descovered my TPS is bad. Throttle Position Sensor.

Ford 9

Started putting in 9 inch Sunday, today shafts and brakes. Pics from yesterday.

Attachments

• brackets (Small).JPG
    brackets (Small).JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 113
  • P1010575 (Small).JPG
    P1010575 (Small).JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 117
  • P1010574 (Small).JPG
    P1010574 (Small).JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 111
  • P1010593 (Small).JPG
    P1010593 (Small).JPG