• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"Thick Bacon" has begun

throttle cable had come loose at the bracket and was getting hung.
check for clearance issues on my ghetto ramp and everything seem to work pretty well.

newflexfront.jpg

newflexside.jpg

newflexunder.jpg

finished all shock mount brackets, and belly braces today. Ordering my coils tuesday loller.gif

MattB said:
I used aluminum street signs :****: I guess the government is sponsoring me :flipoff1:

How do you get the sign off the metal?

And where do you get aluminum street signs? I've got a collection of over 40 street signs. I'll have to double check but I think every one of them is SS??? (Also have a working traffic light! :) )

J. J.

patooyee said:
How do you get the sign off the metal?

And where do you get aluminum street signs? I've got a collection of over 40 street signs. I'll have to double check but I think every one of them is SS??? (Also have a working traffic light! :) )

J. J.

The city donated some old street signs to the school for my students to pratice welding on and they where aluminum. We just take a grinder with a wire brush and then an aluminum grinding rock to them.

what kind of rear steer valve is that where did you get it
what the width of that thind from outside to outside tire
LOOK GOOD

For getting the sign off the metal use Stripper. They sell it at WalMart in a spray can and the stuff works wonders. Just spray it on and scrap it off with a putty knife or whatever you have laying around.

Looks good btw.

yea kinda sucked. Me and lay started bracing the tabs last night when we got it home. If they come off this time they will take half the chassis with them. :****: It was cheaper to fix than I thought. Ended up messing up two shafts and one body. Got the parts ordered this morning.

Damn that does suck ! Glad you are getting it back together looks badass, you did good work putting it together man. Get it sorted out and have fun ! I know how you wheel, brace up everydamn thing ! :woot: