• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Thief!

Glad to hear the go pro made it back home just always remember and as bad as i hate to say it there are white :afro: too that will steal anything they think they can make money on. BTW was the card still in it

johnnyrude said:
as bad as i hate to say it there are white :afro: too that will steal anything they think they can make money on.

x2 ...now more than every too. :indianajones:

Hide ya kids, hide ya husband, hide ya wife, they rapin' errbody out hurr :****:

Judging by his attire, I would guess drywaller or roofer. I only trust one roofer in this world, and he owns the company. I've seen two of his employees in the Just Busted paper over the last year or so. Not saying all roofers are bad, just some of the shingle/nail picker-uppers are pretty shady...

And wiki says 3,641 live in Ashland, so it's a small pool. And close to Nashville, so maybe some of our Nashville folk can put the word out in his hometown, let them run him off?
:fish:

5BrothersFabrication said:
And wiki says 3,641 live in Ashland, so it's a small pool. And close to Nashville, so maybe some of our Nashville folk can put the word out in his hometown, let them run him off?
:fish:

Easy there, Horatio Cane :flipoff1:

TacomaJD said:
Easy there, Horatio Cane :flipoff1:
null_zps4bdfb3d4.jpg

To clear up one thing the camera was placed inside the sock ledge it was not attached to a buggy.. so he wasnt trying to help.

You can plainly see the GoPro in his hand. He wasn't trying to help at all or be good Samaritan he probably just seen a free go pro and didn't think he would get caught. The 4 wheeling community is pretty tight. By the way Travis did you get your tubing fixed on your buggy

Latest posts