• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

This does not sound good

Sad deal. Making it paved allows stock rigs to get in where they shouldn't be. Sad

That truck was not on the trail. Mainline clearcut. My guess would be too fast in the dark and missed a corner. Once you go off that edge it just keeps going.

Yep, tires always stay on the rims after 25 rolls too.

It's the news..... Last week was a 18 roll over....they had to top it. :rolleyes:

But I agree sounds like something stupid ended badly... Im sorry for the family members of the victim but should serve as a good reminder of what not to do...

Sad, but I think that's only a 3 roller. I hate that road up to evan's and is the main reason I quit going there. Too many times the dust has either blinded me damn near missing a head on collision or the corners are so washed board I have damn near slid off the edge with my truck and trailer. I've got plenty of pictures of Mt Rainier from the view spot, don't need anymore. Evan's isn't even that challenging anyways. A couple of spots, yes but for the most part you're driving on a dirt road.

I've had issues on that road in the fog. not speeding and I had to have the door open to stay on the road.
I hate that some people just wanna take this chance to bash.

The same Bashing happened a few years back when some of our friends
rolled off the Forest service road. Nobody died thank goodness.

Wish this story was a rescue like ours was, but at least have some respect for the guy for walking out to find help. barefoot or not...

I've had issues on that road in the fog. not speeding and I had to have the door open to stay on the road.
I hate that some people just wanna take this chance to bash.

The same Bashing happened a few years back when some of our friends
rolled off the Forest service road. Nobody died thank goodness.

Wish this story was a rescue like ours was, but at least have some respect for the guy for walking out to find help. barefoot or not...

Not bashing...... the report sounded to me like it could have been prevented easily.... it's a sad day there is no doubt but it does not mean I have to stifle my opinion

I would assume this is the person a few of my friends are posting about on Facebook.
Facebook says he graduated in 07, which would make him 23, and from Auburn, like the article says.
I don't know him, but I'm curious if I know the 21 year old.

Last edited:
the keyboard bashing is some real bullshit.

**** happens and thank god one made it out well enough to go for help.

Prayers for the familys.