• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

This does not sound good

Every time something comes up about Evans. The first one to say what a cake walk it is is CS. Anyone remember the "airboat"? I know what caused this accident. I also know it was around and not in the system. I was the first to say so!

I also agree that they are taking the difficulty away with the repairs and restorations that have occured in the past few years. But constantly telling people how easy it is only makes people think that stock rigs can pound around up there. While that mentality continues to come to the forfront we will see more and more of this type of thing.

Evans has it's draws. Just like Elbe, Walker and Tahuya. Just be glad we still have places to go? If it isn't enough to make you stiff then don't go there. Simple enough.

These accidents happen to locals who should know better. The accident before this one was a guy who also thought it was a cake walk. And thought he could wheel at night by himself.

Bad decisions usually result and bad endings.

It's not Chop Shop's fault that people wheel with stock rigs up there, but if you want to start a pissing war to entertain us all please go ahead.

We will see more and more of these types of things because people make poor choices. There doesn't always have to be someone or something else to blame for tragic events other than the person that caused it.

I think Brad is the biggest Evans bashing asshole on this board, but this was not his fault and for you to say that is just plain ignorant.

This has nothing to do with wheeling. It has to do with kids ****ing around on roads.
A couple years ago i was up there at the air down rock and damn near got hit by some kids in a mustang, drifting the logging road. When we got down to wilkeson, those same kids were standing on the side of the first long curve outside wilkeson, with the mustang down the embankment. They lucked out that day, running off the road where they did.

Every time something comes up about Evans. The first one to say what a cake walk it is is CS..

I think you guys are confusing me with Corey/crazy daze.

I rarely ever bash evans. I have been kicked out of a few Evans issues threads before but dont care much about evans so I dont normally comment.

BUT corey pipes up at EVERY mention of EC and spouts off about birds, gate keepers, seasons, forest service etc.

I am still a ****, but I didnt earn it at evans. :beer:

Been away from the board for a few days and first thing I see is that Alcohol was involved.
Traggic. And very preventable. The driver will have to live with that.
Gotta wonder.
Did he sober up on the walk, or when they found his friend?