• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

This Guy Needs To Go To Scammer School

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
These never cease to amase me. Who would fall for something like this:

ATTENTION:ORDER REQUEST

MY NAME IS PETER WONG FROM SKYLITE CONTRACTORS WHICH IS LOCATED IN CHINA.WE WILL LIKE TO ORDER FOR SOME PRODUCTS FROM YOU COMPANY TO OUR COMPANY AT; PETER WONG SKYLITE CONTRACTORS
No.3090 Hu Qing Ping Highway,
Shanghai
Zip/Postal code: 201702
[email protected]

WE WILL WANT YOU TO SEND US YOUR PRODUCTS WEBSITE OR SEND US YOUR PRICE-LIST SO WE CAN SEND YOU THE FULL DETAILS ON OUR ORDER.I WILL ALSO WANT TO CONFIRM IF YOU DO ACCEPT CREDIT CARD FOR MEANS OF PAYMENT.

REGARDS,
PETER WONG
SKYLITE CONTRACTORS

I got the same one from his brother.

ATTENTION:ORDER REQUEST

MY NAME IS PETER WIGHT FROM SKYLITE CONTRACTORS WHICH IS LOCATED IN CHINA.WE WILL LIKE TO ORDER FOR SOME PRODUCTS FROM YOU COMPANY TO OUR COMPANY AT; PETER WIGHT SKYLITE CONTRACTORS
No.3090 Hu Qing Ping Highway,
Shanghai
Zip/Postal code: 201702
[email protected]

WE WILL WANT YOU TO SEND US YOUR PRODUCTS WEBSITE OR SEND US YOUR PRICE-LIST SO WE CAN SEND YOU THE FULL DETAILS ON OUR ORDER.I WILL ALSO WANT TO CONFIRM IF YOU DO ACCEPT CREDIT CARD FOR MEANS OF PAYMENT.

REGARDS,
PETER WIGHT SKYLITE CONTRACTORS

It cant be WONG if its WIGHT :flipoff1:

Seems pretty legit to me...Last week had a client bring me a check and a letter he had received from the "National Lottery." The check was for $3,725 and claimed to be a portion of the $150,000 winnings. The letter instructed him to deposit that check, then send them a check back to the enclosed address for the amount of $2,605 (taxes and fees) and they would wire transfer the remaining balance to him asap.

Thankfully he knew it was a scam and brought it to me for a laugh. He called a buddy that is a sheriff deputy and told him what had happened and asked if he would look into it. Deputy informed him that two people within the county had already fallen for that scam and were out a couple of grand each.

If it is too good to be true, it probably is. :****:

You should troll him along. Request a shipping fee for a free sample. Go on and on about a credit line if they open a paid account and so on. Get them to spend their own money. Just think, the more time and resources they waste on you is time they loose trying to scam someone who doesn't know better.

And have them put me on the hot lead scammer index. I think not. I had just as soon them think the email was not delivered.

Got a great story about an online pharmacy. But it needs to be told around a camp fire. Suffice to say, I had to change my cell phone number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my left thumb.

Re: Re: This Guy Needs To Go To Scammer School

I had a buddy get scammed out of 2k a week ago on craigslist.he was a dumb ass for sending money anyway.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

JohnG said:
And have them put me on the hot lead scammer index. I think not. I had just as soon them think the email was not delivered.

Got a great story about an online pharmacy. But it needs to be told around a camp fire. Suffice to say, I had to change my cell phone number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my left thumb.

That is why there are free email address, and throwaway cell phones from walmart. Of course you never use anything that can be linked to yourself or family. You gotta take a page from the scammers to scam them back.

i love the cheap cars on craigslist. I have emailed a few that were just too good to be true. It will be listed in one city but always located in another state and there brother will deliver for free.
I tell them go ahead and deliver it to the local sherrifs office and ill pay them an extra 2 grand IF they show up. Never give my cell number and they never return the email half the time. I ag them along all the time.

My dad found a 2003 TJ in wisconsin for $2600 and told me he'd buy it and bring it back to AL. Of course its a scam but i emailed them and said 2600 is a lil high. I'd pay 2500 and pick it up today. Then the typical BS email came back.

Its a shame CL is so full of that crap

Bones said:
2 WONGS don't make a WIGHT

and I thought no one got humor anymore.... :flipoff1:

i-choke-reapard-rike-dis.jpg

Dear Pal,

I do hope my email meets you well, I am assigned to the Embassy here in Iraq. I am writing you this email to ask for your agreement to receive the sum of $ 25 Million on our behalf. The question is can I trust you? My partner and I are in need a good partner someone we can trust to actualize this venture and got your contact.

The money is from oil proceeds and legal. But we are transferring it via the safe passage way of a diplomatic courier without any risk or string attached. If you are agreeable get yourself a deal and reply to my private email:

Once you receive the funds, you are to keep a low social profile and take an awesome reward of 30% and custody our share for further evaluation whether you are good enough in our assessment to invest our share after reviewing your business proposal. We seek your confidentiality in this business transaction as we wish to furnish you with more comprehensive details and what is required of you.

We are sorry we cannot call you on the telephone for security reason; however, if you have a Webcam, I prefer to have a face-to-face meeting with you and discuss. I await your urgent reply.

Yours sincerely,

2 WONGS don't make a WIGHT

Seems pretty legit right???

InDaShop said:
and I thought no one got humor anymore.... :flipoff1:

I actually laughed out loud. You had me hook, line, and sinker, till the zinger at the end. I just did not post cause I read it on my phone.

JohnG said:
I actually laughed out loud. You had me hook, line, and sinker, till the zinger at the end. I just did not post cause I read it on my phone.

I believe it is raughed out roud. laughing1

Another:

HELLO,

I AM PAUL JOHNSON AND I WILL LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU CARRY (GAS CYLINDER STILLAGE)FOR SALE.AND IF YES,REPLY ME BACK WITH YOUR WEBSITE SO THAT I CAN SELECT THE ONE THAT I WILL LIKE TO ORDER,ALSO I AM SHIPPING THE (GAS CYLINDER STILLAGE) TO ONE OF MY COMPANY IN RUSSIA AND I WILL RECOMMEND A FREIGHT COMPANY FOR THE PICKED UP..THANK YOU AND HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

THANK YOU ...

I have tried to get those guys to spend a few bucks for samples/etc before. They won't spend a dime in my experience. Sad that those pathetic scams actually work on some people. I guess a fool and his gold are soon parted. no joke.

You know if you set up a auto forwarding PO box, you can get these guys to send you checks. They are crap of course, but I'm thinking of mounting and framing a few I have got. Something about a fake billion dollars hanging on the wall.

leehype said:
You know if you set up a auto forwarding PO box, you can get these guys to send you checks. They are crap of course, but I'm thinking of mounting and framing a few I have got. Something about a fake billion dollars hanging on the wall.

That will waste a buck or two and some of their time. I like it. I used to have one of those fakes. From an eBay scam. It was for $5000 for a set of wheels worth about $1200. haha

Latest posts