• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"Thrills in the Hills" July 24, 25, & 26 at Choccolocco

Good. I talked to Jimmy Smith again this morning. He's trying to get a group up. I'll know by later in the week.

Aetna boys are in. I talked to Jimmy earlier and they are coming Sat. I also talked to Trey, he said Take it to The Top productions contacted him today. They should be coming out to do some filming. :****:

Damn,I wonder how much total horsepower/woopow will be here this weekend!! :****:

got both batteries for the camera on charge :popcorn:

What is the boat ramp? Oooo yeah, the place were ballsy folks go wild at about 7grand and 50 mph!!! :driving: :driving: hitit

I'll be there, rolling in Saturday morning with some friends and staying at the University Inn Saturday night. Looking forward to destroying some beer with all of you guys. Keep an eye out for these two **** piles :woot:

IMG_0839.JPG

went there today and had a bunch of trash in my steering. tried and tried to get it out and couldnt.. sooo no ridn. perty gay but have her ready fornext weekend. hell mountain bound . Thanx to everyone who loaned me the break cleaner, and ps fluid. got to jump pecks buggy up boatramp tho. so i still def still had a goodtime. fo sho will be back :spin: thumb.gif

Had a good time. Jimmy's buggy will flat out get it. TCameron your rig is really nice. I can't wait to get mine done so I can finally get back to doing some real riding. Not putting around in the TJ.

P said:
Heard that, when's it his turn to drive ? :eek:

Soon, too soon. He has already put us up on 2 wheels in his buggy laughing his butt off and saying, "now you know how I feel". Little smartass, get's it from his momma I'm sure. :driving: All said, he is going to be a bouncer for sure. Game on Chasman. :dblthumb:

GREAT RIDE this weekend !!! :spin: ;D :driving: Thanks to everyone who attended. It was good to see people having fun.

Dust and heat was nearly enough to piss anyone off. I hated not seeing Jenny get to eat, :eat: she really lost a lot of poundage,

and she was looking fine as ever! :driving: