• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Throwing in the towel - my MarsFab buggy build

untchabl

On the Rocks
Looking good. What size is that fuel cell?
It's a 5 gallon. We didn't like the dimensions on any of the other plastic cells that we found. An 8 gallon would have been perfect for what I wanted capacity wise but not size/shape wise.

When I built my cooler mount I also built a Jerry can holder to attach to it. Just a thought in case you like some of the bigger parks like windrock
That's the plan, already have a 2.5 gallon fuel jug that's going to be able to be mounted in the storage area for the bigger parks like Windrock. I've got 2 buddies with basically the same exact drivetrain setup I have and they don't go thru 5 gallons in a day.

ridered3

Not Rigless
It's a 5 gallon. We didn't like the dimensions on any of the other plastic cells that we found. An 8 gallon would have been perfect for what I wanted capacity wise but not size/shape wise.

That's the plan, already have a 2.5 gallon fuel jug that's going to be able to be mounted in the storage area for the bigger parks like Windrock. I've got 2 buddies with basically the same exact drivetrain setup I have and they don't go thru 5 gallons in a day.
:dblthumb:

untchabl

On the Rocks
Swaybar, rear shock mounts and exhaust done. I had this Magnaflow single in, dual out muffler from a 99 Trans Am laying around and I asked Chris to see how it would look on the buggy. Don't see too many buggies with dual exhaust out the back, especially not a 4 cylinder. Hopefully with the bullet muffler and the Magnaflow, the exhaust will sound good and not be too loud.

Chris is absolutely killing it on the buggy. I like clean and simple but wanted the buggy to stand out and have some uniqueness. Couldn't be any happier with how it's turning out.

IMG_20210707_161633.jpg
IMG_20210707_161626.jpg
IMG_20210707_161628.jpg
IMG_20210707_161629.jpg
IMG_20210707_161631.jpg
IMG_20210707_161635.jpg

Primary

HardlineCrawlers Assistant
Here are some related products that HardlineCrawlers members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to HardlineCrawlers’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to HardlineCrawlers discussions about these products.