• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tie down laws

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brain gave me the blue screen of death when I tried to read Jaydog's first post. :eeek:

That was the email I got from WSP when I asked them to clarify the tie down laws concerning the transport of vehicles on a car trailer. They did say that if we wanted an officer to teach a class on it, then they would make one available. :haha:

all I hear is bla bla bla. Excuses why you want to go against the law and not do it properly. :flipoff:

You say I haven't answered your questions. I'm sure I have in the many previous posts. I'm tired of repeating myself. I go through and around the frame.I know what works for my scenario and you know what works for yours. Unfortunately I'm within the law and your not :flipoff:

Bla bla bla is all you want to hear becasue you know the questions I asked are not going to be answered with your BS bla bla bla. :eeek: :eeek:

And your NOT within the LAW becasue you are not tying down at the factory tiedown points. so you whole line of BS is just that, BS.

Have you ever talked to some of the tow truck drivers around here. there not the smartest bunch and work for damn near minimum wage. :rolleyes:

You mean kind of like talking to you?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Don't you work at a muffler shop??? Not any higher on the food chain is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.