• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Timmie thrashing his Razr on Flipper

I seen a couple of Razors take a beating this weekend.... the other one was Happy Wisdom on Twister3

that didn't look THAT bad, but was ballsy going up for the try. these things are so close to the same length/width/height that they transfer all the wreck energy into rolling, which makes the rolls feel nice from inside. rolled mine twice this weekend too laughing1

Yeah we got to see this live. The rolls looked pretty violent. He told us they were. We just kept putting the tired back on the bead. He didn't give up. The unit did. TC its time to build a RZR buggy...

Is this what it's coming to ****ing razors,come on guy's surely somebody got some better video than this ........

454tbacon said:
Is this what it's coming to ****ing razors,come on guy's surely somebody got some better video than this ........

Where's your video?

Nice clip Cole.. Always entertaining watchin Tim wheel with disregard for his rigs...

My 4 won't rear up like that. The way you sit way the hell up in front of the rear axle, if just loses traction before it picks up the front.....

wngrog said:
My 4 won't rear up like that. The way you sit way the hell up in front of the rear axle, if just loses traction before it picks up the front.....

I think u need to drive up there and hit it!!!