• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tire Vulcanizing in Ga?

Nathan08

Anyone know who can do this in Ga.? I cut a sidewall on one this weekend, and am I correct in saying that this is the way to fix it?

Thanks guys! Going to call them today. I live in Gray, which is around Macon but I will make the drive to make sure it's done correctly thumb.gif

If you do find someone near Macon post up so some of us Middle Ga. folks will know where to go. I will say that I have I seen the work North Ga. Tire does, they do good work.

mdo817 said:
If you do find someone near Macon post up so some of us Middle Ga. folks will know where to go. I will say that I have I seen the work North Ga. Tire does, they do good work.

X2 on what he said... Only places i know of are the ones mentioned here... I called around to several places around Macon, and nobody seemed to "know what i was talking about"... So please lemme know if you have any luck Nate...

Columbus Custom Exhaust in Columbus, GA can do it. draggbody on here is the owner. 706-563-1210

Been meaning to post back on here for the guys around Central Ga. I called North Ga Tire and talked to David about fixing the tire, he told me that I could drop it off at a wholesale wharehouse and he could have it picked up from there to save me the trip. I dropped it off and had it back in about a week. But there is also a store in Macon we can drop them off at I found out after I picked it up. The tire looks great and does not need a tube. I would call David for names and details ( I don't want to tell you guys wrong). :driving:

Nathan08 said:
Been meaning to post back on here for the guys around Central Ga. I called North Ga Tire and talked to David about fixing the tire, he told me that I could drop it off at a wholesale wharehouse and he could have it picked up from there to save me the trip. I dropped it off and had it back in about a week. But there is also a store in Macon we can drop them off at I found out after I picked it up. The tire looks great and does not need a tube. I would call David for names and details ( I don't want to tell you guys wrong). :driving:
Thanks man