• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

tires

mmudmman97

:hi:hey what up all? I am just wonderin I own a 97 cherokee and now i have my tereflex 2" spacers on now here is where I need expert advice. Some tell me I can run no bigger than 30's and others say 31's so what is it can some of u help me sort this out please? [email protected]

31's will likely rub with only 2", heck mine just touch the front lip of the front fender flares when flexed while turning with 3" lift! Different offset wheels may also affect the outcome, mine are 15x8 3.75" backspaced. A standard offset (stock) wheel may allow for 31's with 2" lift, but not sure....
And FYI, I'd suggest posting questions like this in either General Tech, or 4x4 sections of this forum....This area is reserved for buildups:;...:awesomework:

Yep, wrong forum, but While you're here, why not post some build pics of that machine:corn: There are rigs on here from stockers to extreme, so nobody should be too judgmental.:awesomework:

I had a buddy fit 30's MTR's stock, I would believe you could fit 31's with a 2inch spacer. May take a tiny bit of massaging of sheet metal/plastic.

Go with 30s. One inch bigger isn't worth the hassle that you will go through. You're going to be trimming sheetmetal and chewing up tires when you rub, is it really worth that extra inch?