• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

To those in the business...

If your looking at the resale of something--your not into the sport at all...

Another comment I see two sides to...

If I am going to spend 5k on something, anything.... and I knew right off the bat that if I had to sell it for some reason, because things happen in life, I would rather spend it on something desireable, something that would have a better return. That isn't the whole picture, just part of my equation. For instance, if I am looking at two cars, both are the same price, same satisfaction, but one has a historically higher resale, I am buying it! :;

And, wheeling isn't a sport. It's a hobby. :redneck:

Is there anybody here who has looked into, or purchased insurance to back up your work? I wonder if it would even cost much?

Another comment I see two sides to...

If I am going to spend 5k on something, anything.... and I knew right off the bat that if I had to sell it for some reason, because things happen in life, I would rather spend it on something desireable, something that would have a better return. That isn't the whole picture, just part of my equation. For instance, if I am looking at two cars, both are the same price, same satisfaction, but one has a historically higher resale, I am buying it! :;

And, wheeling isn't a sport. It's a hobby. :redneck:

I should have used hobby--but there is more of a SPORT aspect to it...

It doesn't matter--if you spend 5k$ on something in this hobby--your not going to get that return out of it....

It doesn't matter--if you spend 5k$ on something in this hobby--your not going to get that return out of it....

That's all a part of the game, look at all the fun you get out of it. I don't know how much you have spent on your truck, but after a few year's of fun it's all worth it. Toyota and jeep guy's don't get it for the most part:fawkdancesmiley: , but how much have you spent on your truck since you built it right? Do it right, spend it once, enjoy it for a long time:beer:

I understand that, but I guess what I am trying to say is, if I tried to sell a BII and a Toyota, both with about the same mods, I am sure to get more $ out of the Toy, and probably sell easier, as well. But, it could go the other way sometimes.

I know that my pharmacists at work carry their own liability insurance. I will have to inquire about how much it costs.

That's all a part of the game, look at all the fun you get out of it. I don't know how much you have spent on your truck, but after a few year's of fun it's all worth it. Toyota and jeep guy's don't get it for the most part:fawkdancesmiley: , but how much have you spent on your truck since you built it right? Do it right, spend it once, enjoy it for a long time:beer:

You are right. I have gotten a lot of enjoyment out of my rig. Hell, I hope to be able to take my grandkids out for a ride in the 'ol rust bucket in a few decades!

Maybe I should have never brought it up, but I do think about these things, if only a little bit. Obviously, if I was SO SCARED about my resale value, I wouldn't have wheeled the damned thing...

You talking to the wrong person darius :redneck:

I could give a rats ass if I get any return on anything I do for fun :awesomework:

As for what I spent--alot---a WHOLE LOT :redneck: Hell I have more into my axles than most guys have into there whole rigs--and you know what I am refering too...:awesomework:

You talking to the wrong person darius :redneck:

I could give a rats ass if I get any return on anything I do for fun :awesomework:

As for what I spent--alot---a WHOLE LOT :redneck: Hell I have more into my axles than most guys have into there whole rigs--and you know what I am refering too...:awesomework:

and that's what I was clarifying, it's all a part of the hobby. I have more into mine (kinda) both of mine steer:fawkdancesmiley: Point being, you do it right, and you don't spend money again.

and that's what I was clarifying, it's all a part of the hobby. I have more into mine (kinda) both of mine steer:fawkdancesmiley: Point being, you do it right, and you don't spend money again.

I fully agree....

But "our" right way isn't for everybody. Its the people who put others down for how rigs are built that bugs me(and I am not refering to the folks who are constantly broken)... But thats just how I am...

I fully agree....

But "our" right way isn't for everybody. Its the people who put others down for how rigs are built that bugs me(and I am not refering to the folks who are constantly broken)... But thats just how I am...

I'm putting you down cause you got all those good part's and your junk is still a truck:rb: :haha: :fawkdancesmiley: :beer:

I'm putting you down cause you got all those good part's and your junk is still a truck:rb: :haha: :fawkdancesmiley: :beer:

Trust me--if I could do it--it would no longer be the rig it is--and its not $$ driven its time driven unfortunately....

But thats ok darius---I still like ya so I will let that slide :haha: :haha:

Chop Shop, one day you will learn that if it pay's it doesn't much matter what the job is.

I heard that you get paid for azz sex by midgets.........It cant pay to well......you lost your azz on that job!!!!:haha:

I fully agree....

Your rig's junk since you dont have front birfs:flipoff: :haha: