• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

told you McElroy sucks

Dwalk

4 Banger on Leafs
Alabama's defense is a true piece of ****, they couldn't play their way out of a paper sack :gtfo:

And the so= called kicker Looks like a clown trying to kick a rooster in the puss, he just cant find it :flipgotcha:

McFagroy looks like T-Blow looked last year, confused! so much for the 8th grade bullshit record :****:

I'm a Bama fan but yes very over rated. You stop Ingram and Richardson and you can beat the **** out of Bama, I've said it for two years, Mc Elroy can't throw the ball for ****, If you cant run and cant pass your ****ed :flipoff1:

Dwalk said:
I'm a Bama fan but yes very over rated. You stop Ingram and Richardson and you can beat the **** out of Bama, I've said it for two years, Mc Elroy can't throw the ball for ****, If you cant run and cant pass your ****ed :flipoff1:

apparentley i watched a a different game than you did ???

no dought about it Alabama got hit in the mouth by SC right out of the gate but i would hardly say it was Mcelroy's fault. Cant pass???? seriously 27 out 34 passing for 315yds and 2 touchdowns and no int. not to damn "confused" if you ask me. he did give up some sacks but that is not always his fault, but some were, and it sure the hell is better that a int.

DEFENSE should take the heat for this one they couldn't stop SC for anything.

it just kills me how when they are winning and he has had a horrible game nobody has anything bad to say about him, and he has had a few.

if you are so know so much as to why alabama got kicked in the nuts why dont you bring up the fact that Ingram and Richardson didnt do a thing and Jones dropped a huge 3rd down reception in the 2nd half to keep a drive going. if you are going to bitch about somebody at least get it right or watch the game and see what is going on.

u said it right , Ingram and RIchardson didn't get the touches they needed and when they did they couldnt produce as good as they normally do.

McElroy had a decent game...besides taking entirely too long to throw sometimes and not throwing the ball away on a few scrambles

Bama killed themselves as a team (coaching/defense mainly) , McElroy didn't kill them

rocfun said:
apparentley i watched a a different game than you did ???

no dought about it Alabama got hit in the mouth by SC right out of the gate but i would hardly say it was Mcelroy's fault. Cant pass???? seriously 27 out 34 passing for 315yds and 2 touchdowns and no int. not to damn "confused" if you ask me. he did give up some sacks but that is not always his fault, but some were, and it sure the hell is better that a int.

DEFENSE should take the heat for this one they couldn't stop SC for anything.

it just kills me how when they are winning and he has had a horrible game nobody has anything bad to say about him, and he has had a few.

if you are so know so much as to why alabama got kicked in the nuts why dont you bring up the fact that Ingram and Richardson didnt do a thing and Jones dropped a huge 3rd down reception in the 2nd half to keep a drive going. if you are going to bitch about somebody at least get it right or watch the game and see what is going on.

X2

ROLL TIDE TO THE END

Dude McElroy had a great game. He was forced to throw way more than usual and had 300 yards and 2 TD's. He was very efficient and I would say had 10 or less incomplete passes and no pics. He had the fumble but he had no protection, there were few sacks he took because he was holding the ball too long, but that was about the only negative. When we only run the ball 17 times we are not going to win many games. I give props to USC, they whipped our ass and played tougher than us. That is something that doesn't happen often, being physcially beat on both sides of the ball.

Now if you want to talk about SUCKS, then that would be our defense. They got their asses kicked all day and have been getting beat all year. The secondary is TERRIBLE, and the rest of the team is just not making tackles. USC had 2 weapons, Lattimore and Jefferies and we stopped neither of them. Jefferies looked like he was playing against high schoolers, he dominated.

I think we needed this loss to get our head out of our ass. This happened to UF in 2008 against Ole Miss and they went own to kick our ass and win a national championship!

Re: told you McElroy sucks

Matt O. said:
Dude McElroy had a great game. He was forced to throw way more than usual and had 300 yards and 2 TD'. He was very efficient and I would say had 10 or less incomplete passes and no pics. He had the fumble but he had no protection, there were few sacks he took because he was holding the ball too long, but that was about the only negative. When we only run the ball 17 times we are not going to win many games. I give props to USC, they whipped our ass and played tougher than us. That is something that doesn' happen often, being physcially beat on both sides of the ball.

Now if you want to talk about SUCKS, then that would be our defense. They got their asses kicked all day and have been getting beat all year. The secondary is TERRIBLE, and the rest of the team is just not making tackles. USC had 2 weapons, Lattimore and Jefferies and we stopped neither of them. Jefferies looked like he was playing against high schoolers, he dominated.

I think we needed this loss to get our head out of our ass. This happened to UF in 2008 against Ole Miss and they went own to kick our ass and win a national championship!
Well said Matt O. ROLL TIDE!

Dwalk said:
I stand by my word HE SUCKS. so yall can :tc all you want,

no :tc here, just stating the facts. if you don't like him thats cool whatever floats your boat. but if you are going to bitch about somebody sucking it up at least get the facts right. you say they couldn't pass the ball and that is all that alabama actually did, but you are right the cant pass at all. you sound like my wife who knows **** about football. you bitch about the quarter back when they lost, even when the loss didnt exactly rest on his shoulders. i think it is pretty damn obivous you dont know **** about football. just keep coaching sitting on your couch because it seems you are super intelligent when it comes to football. you cant even figure out why they lost all you want to do is bitch about a Q.B.

you should go be a fan of BOISE, they dont play a damn team wirth a **** and there Q.B. seems to put up good enough stats to keep you happy.

AS YOUR TITLE SAYS "TOLD YOU MCELROY SUCKS" ALL YOU HAVE TOLD US YOU DONT KNOW **** ABOUT FOOTBALL.

rocfun said:
no :tc here, just stating the facts. if you don't like him thats cool whatever floats your boat. but if you are going to bitch about somebody sucking it up at least get the facts right. you say they couldn't pass the ball and that is all that alabama actually did, but you are right the cant pass at all. you sound like my wife who knows **** about football. you bitch about the quarter back when they lost, even when the loss didnt exactly rest on his shoulders. i think it is pretty damn obivous you dont know **** about football. just keep coaching sitting on your couch because it seems you are super intelligent when it comes to football. you cant even figure out why they lost all you want to do is bitch about a Q.B.

you should go be a fan of BOISE, they dont play a damn team wirth a **** and there Q.B. seems to put up good enough stats to keep you happy.

AS YOUR TITLE SAYS "TOLD YOU MCELROY SUCKS" ALL YOU HAVE TOLD US YOU DONT KNOW **** ABOUT FOOTBALL.

Couldn't have said it any better :dblthumb: :dblthumb: :dblthumb: He must be a Tebow fan :'(

Nope I change my mind Alabama does SUCK. I could really give a **** if anybody actually played another football game. I was out wheeling when they were playing anyway, unlike you web wheelers. :****:

yall are easy :woot:

Dwalk said:
I stand by my word HE SUCKS. so yall can :tc all you want,

better yet, please tell all of us why McElroy sucks so bad....

it seems as though he does exactly what the coaches want him to do which is make good decisions and manage the game. it pisses as much as the next guy, but that is what they want and what they recruit. they are a run first team no matter what they and the media say so they are going to focus more on running and run blocking than passing. and there is a huge difference in runn blocking and pass blocking. which of course affects him passing and getting the **** knocked out of him. so before you blame it all on a Q.B. that has only lost one game in his career and could go down as one of Alabama's best stat wise and winningest Q.B. 's of all time. you could at least know a little about football and the way it is played and coached.

so give us some logical reasons that actually makes sense. should be pretty easy since he sucks so bad.
as for web wheelers you were the one posting on here yesterday durung the game not us .

Good decisions and game managment was not executed, is that logical enough? :dblthumb:

what bad decisions did he McElroy make and what did he not execute that COST them the game? the defense had plenty, but what about the Q.B. that sucks so bad what did he do. surely you have something better than that since he sucks so bad. maybe something a little more vague :dblthumb:

come on now you started this at least have something to back it up.

Latest posts